Chapter 9

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Ayano heard the police sirens, so she quickly ran away and hid to the building. Too late, the police already found Ayano. The police immediately grabbed Ayano harshly.

"What?" Ayano said. "Why are you running away?" The police asked. "Oh, well. My mother was about to get mad when I'm not on home at this time." Ayano answered confidently but lie. "Another warning, kids like you shouldn't get out when it's 9 PM." The police glared at her. "But I'm 17 Years old..." Ayano complained. "Just shut up and go to your parents!" The police yelled at her and leave her dumbfounded.

It's already 10 PM and Ayano was now finish to throw a dead body in the trash, all that she did is to go home. But, the moment is not finish!

Ayano went to Taro's house without knowing. She was looking at the window while Taro is already sleeping. She secretly get inside the house by doing parkour on a window... I think. "You're mine now Taro. No one else can get you." Ayano whispered as she carefully give him a peck on his cheek. When she's about to get out from the house she stole a lot of Taro's things such as his toothbrush, ballpens and his bitten apple.

Lately in the midnight, Ayano made a collection of senpai which it is called as Senpai Shrine. This is where she can put all Taro's things that she steal. Genius, right? She can't stop thinking Taro right now, and then she kept stalking Taro's personal account.

It's already 1 AM, Ayano was still awake. She couldn't sleep anymore because she kept thinking about Taro right now. It means... she's obsessed now with Taro!

She could barely imagine the whole scene. But, there's the other side of her that someone can have the possibility of getting her own way to Taro. If that things happen, she already knew what she can do... because you already know about it...

Ayano was walking at the school by herself. Since her friends are already dead, she can now gather around the school. Ayano was still waiting for Taro in the fountain, but suddenly, he heard a man whimpers and sobs. As she looked back, she saw Taro crying in his arms and talking to the another boy student.

Ayano hid as she silently listened to the whole conversation...

"Taro, why are you crying?"
"My girlfriend, Amai, has found dead in the streets and I couldn't believe it!"
"Oh, I felt bad about that, I'm sorry."
"No, no. It's alright!"
"Well, do you wanna gather around the school and talk about things?"
"Sure thing!"

Ayano silently followed them without knowing. But, why is she still gonna stalk them when Taro is talking to a boy? Weird, right?

a/n: warning, sexual interactions

"Hey, Taro. Can we go to the back of the school?" The Male student asked him. "Sure, why not?" Taro agreed to the suggestion. When they finally reached the back of the school, yet, no one's know about that except for Ayano. The Male student clipped Taro to the wall, "Huh?! What are you doing?!" Taro panicked. "Stay here, baby, I will make you feel good." The Male student winked. Ayano was shocked of what she seen. The Male student who was talking to Taro, was actually obsessed with Taro too? Does that mean, he is GAY?!

As soon as the Male student took off his belt, Taro throw him a fist on his face and it made the Male student fell from the ground. Before the Male student stood up, Taro kicked him in the main reproductive system and he ran away.

Ayano sighed in relief. Good thing, Taro is actually good at fight, but sometimes, he may act a little coward...

School's already over, Ayano had the only one thing to do... is to kill the boy who almost touch his one and only senpai, Taro. Ayano stalked the boy, as soon as the boy got inside his home. Ayano got inside the house, as she carefully grabbed the knife from the kitchen. The boy student caught her.

"Huh? Who are you?" The boy grinned. "You didn't know who am I?" Ayano glared. "I saw what you did on Taro." Ayano laughed as she pointed the knife to him. "What are you going to do? Kill me?" The boy joked. "Yes, I have to kill you. Because, senpai is mine and no one else can steal him away from me!" Ayano defended. "Oh, really?" The boy chuckled bitterly.

"Let's dance."

But then, Ayano recognise him. It was yandere-kun.