Chapter 8

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Violence, blood spills, hysteric laugh and other more frightening things that happened inside the basement. These thoughts are in Ayano's mind now, when she got in a school. Her feelings was not normal, it's like a kind of feeling that you feel free.

Ayano's plan was already finished, all that she did was to make Raibaru kill Osana. So, I wonder what will happen next...

In the basement.
"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Raibaru screamed as she felt pain around her body. Ayano was already torturing her own friend.

Ayano was walking in the school hallways, trying to find Osana. But, in this time, she went to the wardrobe and she was shocked of what she seen.

Saki... Kokona's best friend was hanging up in the ceiling and found dead due to suicide. Ayano was staring at the dead body flying on the ceiling. But since, she don't feel anything. She just left the wardrobe like nothing happened.

Ayano saw Osana in the locker, fixing things. So, Ayano went to the school gate and saw Raibaru on bush, sitting there and crying. "Oh, my little doll! You're now my mind slave." Ayano's husky voice was heard in Raibaru's ears. "Go kill Osana in the school entrance by the locker." Ayano commands Raibaru to kill Osana.

Raibaru stood up and whispering some frightening words such as... "kill... kill... kill..." When the time Raibaru stood up in Osana. Osana looked at her and said, "Oh Hey Raibaru— AHHHHHHHH!" Osana was pushed and fell in the floor. So Raibaru gets a knife and stabbed her multiple times until the blood comes out.

A lot of students seen and everyone start to panic. And then, we have Ayano. Looking at the horror scene, smiling with a evil grin. But, the student councils called the teacher. So, Raibaru just point the knife to her and killed herself too, infront of a people.

Same thing happens, when the police arrived. It's always checking students if there's any suspicious things.

The police saw the corpse of Raibaru and Osana Najimi in the school entrance. But since the suspect was dead because she did the murder-suicide. There's no way to put the suspect in the jail because it's already dead!

A lot of mysterious things are happening now in Akademi. First, it all starts from Kokona Haruka in the school rooftop, second, from Budo Masuta in the boys bathroom died due to electricity. Third, Saki commit suicide inside the wardrobe. And lastly, forth, the murder-suicide incident of Raibaru and Osana.

But, who are the killers? We all know Ayano Aishi is the killer of Raibaru and Osana. But, how about the others? Kokona? Budo? Who killed them?

Osana is eliminated so, Ayano is all clear now! Osana's dead and she can now hang out with one and her only senpai, Taro Yamada.

Info Chan

Info Chan
Congratulation, Ayano Aishi.
You have now eliminated your rival,
Osana Najimi.

Ayano Aishi
Thank you. May I have my senpai?

Info Chan
It depends on the situation,
if there's another rival to eliminate.

Ayano Aishi
Alright, thanks for letting me know.
I will kill them as soon as possible.

Ayano turned off her phone now and lay down in the bed. Luckily, she can now hang out with senpai tomorrow. She can't wait!

She closed her eyes and begin to sleep. But, a loud thud suddenly heard outside. Ayano got up from the bed and looked at the window. An unexpected scene was seen by Ayano Aishi.

Taro Yamada with a random girl walking together in the town this time? Seriously, Taro? A girl who worked hard to eliminated the rival and then you will add it up again?

Ayano looked at them with a hurtful eyes but suddenly an idea appeared on her head.

And do you know what is it?

is to kill the rival, directly.

Ayano carefully stalk the two lovebirds around the town. Since, Taro was about to go home. The random girl waved at him and walked alone by herself. Ayano carefully following the girl.

"Pssst." Ayano make some weird noise so the random girl can be easily get attention to that. Ayano carefully come closer to the random girl and then she realise, it was Amai Odayaka.

The club leader of cooking club, since there's no other way but to kill Amai. She carefully get the knife and stabbed her in the back.

"Senpai. Is. Mine." Ayano laughed. "YOU DON'T DESERVE HI—" Amai suddenly puked blood and she passed out.

Not until the police sirens are already heard.