Chapter 13

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

It is always the same thing and the same actions. They still chose Saki that she "murdered" Kokona. If so, why they don't put Saki to the prison?

Saki is now the target of both delinquents. Student councils are aware of her, Teachers are observing her and lastly, students are staying away from her.

Why would the world hate her? Even it's just a obvious thing. Saki become so depressive and silent, even her mother not knowing that Saki is slowly dying inside the hell school.

warning: self-harm and triggering scene.

Saki went inside to the restroom in her , she went to the one cubicle. Saki grabbed the blade that she've hidden it inside of her pocket. The blade slowly touch Saki's skin, Saki closed her eyes and bit her lips so no one's know about this.

As she created a mark on her skin, she often make another one. She doesn't care of how painful it is, she doesn't care if the blood spill on the floor, she doesn't care if she died inside the restroom without everybody knowing.

Just because this is the only way to escape through pain and hurt scenarios that always happen to her everyday! Saki bursts out of tears, she couldn't take it anymore.

Is this what the world is full of?

Full of pain, hurt, sadness and punishment?

In the next morning, Saki woke up in a rolling vision, which it make her dizzy. When she blinked her eye, it turned normal. The phone vibrates beside the table, when she opened it, her mother messaged her.

Mom 😍❤️

Mom 😍❤️
Hey Saki, I wasn't expecting that this
vacation will be 3 days and 2 nights.
Our boss didn't say it to us, sooo...
Please take care of yourself!
I love you!

Saki 💙😍
Okay mom, have fun!

Saki turned off her phone, she quickly take a quick shower. While looking at the scar that she created, she grab the blade and created another one. It bleeds.

Saki grabbed her pastel green jacket and wore it. When she reached the school, a lot of students seen the changed from Saki including Ayano.

Saki looks paler than before, Saki looks like she cried for so many times, Saki doesn't look so active anymore... When Saki found the delinquents, Saki hid inside the closet room.

She locked the door and took a deep breath, there were a lot of boxes there. When Saki opened a box, there was a poem there.

A poem that has blood stained on it, which it is scary... When she travels the whole box, she found a bloody knife, a rope and other more dangerous things.

Saki did not expect that the school that she's been learning for, has a hidden object that no one can found it. Saki found a lot of tapes there, which it is labelled as a gibberish letters that cannot be understand. When she play the tape, she carefully listened of what does the tape consists of.

"Ah...let's see...where to start? I guess I'll start at the beginning!
My name is Kocho Shuyona, and I've just been chosen to be the Headmaster at Akademi High School!

To be honest, I'm not sure if I really believe this is happening!

I keep pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming!

I mean, the entire nation has been talking about this school for months.

The idea of an elite high school that only opens its doors to the most intelligent students in Japan -

A place for the most promising young men and women of today to be transformed into the leaders of tomorrow -

A school built for the sole purpose of being the most prestigious learning institute in the country -

it's an ambitious undertaking, to say the least!

But the thing that shocks everyone the most is that the school is being bankrolled by Saikou Corp!

Who would have expected an electronics company to found a school?"

When Saki paused the tape, because it is too long. She grabbed the another one.

"Huh? Oh, wow...I didn't realize how much dust was on this thing.
Well, I suppose I should consider myself lucky; if I never use this thing, it means everything has been going so smoothly that I just never feel the need to vent!

But...something happened today that really threw me off...

I wouldn't feel right talking about it with any of colleagues, but...I need to get it off my chest...so...maybe recording my thoughts will help!

Today, I visited Saikou headquarters for a routine meeting with Mr. Saikou, just as I've done dozens of times over the past few years.

But...today was different. He was...angry. Foul-mouthed and short-tempered.

I'd never seen him like that before. He didn't reprimand me for anything, and we simply discussed the usual topics...

But...the entire time, he seemed like he was on the verge of...exploding. I was confused and worried, and...frankly...scared.

His secretary must have seen how shaken I was, because...after the meeting, she took a moment to assure me that I hadn't done anything wrong...and that Mr. Saikou was angry about a personal matter."

Saki realised that these tapes are belong to the Headmaster. Saki was shocked that these things are actually hid inside those closets, but where are the other tapes?.