Chapter 1

Ayano's P.O.V.
Oh, I heard about that they are going to school rooftop at lunch! Well, let's see what will happen if I did something...

Once my phone chimed, a random number texted me and it said, "Meet me on class ***." Who was that? Why would a person text me and how did they get my contact number?

Maybe I should meet them? Well, that's creepy...

As I take one stair just to go to that classroom, the door was closed and I knocked. "Anyone's there?" I asked. And suddenly, the door opened...

"Come in." The girl smiled as she pulled me to get inside. "So, you're the one who text me?" Ayano asked. "Mhm!" The red haired girl agree. "Well, how did you get my phone number?" Ayano raised her eyebrow.

"Collecting someone's information is my specialty. That's why I'm named as 'Info Chan'." Info chan said. "It's funny how to see a person LIKE YOU, have been crushing a guy that bumped her. Looks like the history will return." Info chan laughed. "Well, what's the matter if I have a crush on that Taro guy?!" I almost yelled. "I might tell you... but soon." Info Chan smirked.

"What do you want from me?" I asked. "Well, do you know the girl that Taro talked to her?" Info chan asked me. "No?" I answered. "Well, her name is Osana Najimi. She has a HUGE crush on Taro. I also know that Osana will be planning at Friday that she is going to confessed her feelings to her one and only childhood friend, Taro." Info chan's glasses shines. "If you want your senpai back, you must follow what I say." Info chan smirked.

"You have to eliminate your rival." She said. "What? Eliminate her? Are you crazy?!" I was shocked of what she asked me to do. "Even it means to hurt her..." Info chan smiled.

"Even it means killing her." The red haired girl tapped my shoulder. "What?! Why would I do that?!" My eyes widened. "Don't worry, text me if you need help."

"Well, there are more birds that you have to throw a rock on it." Info chan smirked.

"Goodluck."

Info chan left the room and I'm the only one who left inside the room.

Info Chan's P.O.V.
I left Ayano in the room, which she's alone there. I already knew the history will repeat itself. Let's see...

I saw Taro and Osana walking together in the hallways, I scanned Osana from toes to head and I did the same thing to Taro too..

"You have to play the game, Taro..."

"You have to..."