Chapter 7

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Ayano, Osana and Taro went to the school together. Ayano was still jealous of Osana and Taro that they kept flirting...

"Okaaay, bye Taro!" Osana waved. "Okay, bye, Osana! Love you!" Taro smiled and he ran away. Osana was screeching there like a cat. "OMG! TARO SAID LOVE YOU TO ME!!!" Osana blushed as she kept shaking Ayano.

Ayano chuckled and a tear drop fell in her left eye, "Oh, Ayano! You're crying?!" Osana looked at Ayano. "Ah, no, I'm fine!" Ayano faked smile. "Are you sure?" Osana pouts. "Yes, I'm sure." Ayano laughed.

Osana and Ayano went to the classroom, since they have 50 minutes to get ready for the first period. They still have the time to gather around the school. Osana and Ayano was walking to the second floor just to check of which club are they going to join.

"Oooh, Ayano! Cooking club fits to you!" Osana smiled. "Ah, I'm no interest in cooking!" Ayano laughed. Once they are finished the tour on a cooking club, a tall man with a messy hair with a ninja suit approached Ayano. "Oh, hey, my name is Budo and join the Martial Arts!" The Budo guy smiled at her and it made Ayano blushed!

But, Ayano need to focus on Taro, not Budo. "Come on, little shortcake! Come with me!" Budo grabbed Ayano's arm. "But, I'm not interest in Martial arts!" Ayano yelled as she tried her best get out from Budo's strong hands, she didn't succeed.

"So, Ayano. In Martial Arts, this is where you can practice your... Uhm..." Budo chuckled. "Well, I think it's time now. I will talk to you later, honey." Budo winked. "Shut up, pervert!" Ayano pushed Budo and she ran as fast as possible.

"Hey, Ayano. Where you've been from?" Osana asked. "Well, this Budo guy is disgusting me!" Ayano blushed. "Aw.. don't worry, Budo has a crush on you!" Osana laughed. "Ew, that's disgusting as fuck." Ayano spits.

Many hours, many things happened inside in the school especially Ayano and Osana. But, there are some mysterious things that are happening inside the school... right?

Budo was inside in the boys restroom, which Budo is peeing. Not until, the lights suddenly turned off.
"Hey! Who turned off the lights?" Budo complained. "I don't care if you turned off the light, idiot!" Budo laughed. The unexpected things happened when Budo was splashed by a gallons of water. "Oh my gosh! No way, I don't have any extra uniform!" Budo panicked"Pssst, it's too dark in here, I will go turn on the lights..." Budo rolled his eyes. Little not he know that the light switcher is broken! Budo touched the light switcher and his body got electrifies.
As soon as nearly his dead body fell from the ground, a mysterious man walked into him and said, "Idiot."

"Ma'am! Another dead body was seen inside the boys restroom!" A student declared. The teacher gasped, "Please lead the way!"

Once the student and the teacher finally reached inside the boys bathroom, a frightening and a bloody Budo's corpse was found laying on the ground. "T-this is some sort of tragedy!" The teacher was shocked of she seen.

"Quick, please call the police!" The teacher asked the student to call the police. So the student went to the faculty room to call the police.

"Wow, Ayano..." Osana approached Ayano. "Another dead body was seen inside the school..." Osana stuttered. "Whose dead body?" Ayano asked. "Everyone said, it was from Budo's..." Osana said.

"Wait, what? Budo? Isn't he's the one who approached me to join his club?" Ayano asked. "Yes, that's him and now he's dead." Osana cried. "Ayano... what will happen? This school is turning haunted, what if the psycho was watching us?! What if the psycho is around here and finding more people to kill?! What if—

"Osana, Stop." Taro covered Osana's mouth. "T-Taro?" Osana was surprised. "There's no other way that the psycho will kill you, I will protect you no matter what!" Taro proudly said. "Oh my gosh. Thank you, Taro!" Osana blushed. Ayano was standing there, looking at them and her feelings was filled with sadness and heartbroken...

[[BASEMENT -8:45 PM-]]

"HELP ME!" Raibaru was panicking and she doesn't know what will her do. Raibaru was stuck inside the basement for 36 hours now and no one's know about not until Ayano Aishi came inside the basement.

"AYANO?!" Raibaru called her. "SO, IT WAS YOU, AYANO?!" Raibaru yelled at her. Ayano did not reply to her and do all the things that she will do on Raibaru. "AYANO, LISTEN TO ME. WHY DID YOU KIDNAPPED ME? WHAT DID I DO WRONG?" Raibaru was in tears, her heart was filled with sorrow and sadness.

Ayano was ready to torture her as she is prepare to betray of one and only her friend, Raibaru.

"I'm sorry, Raibaru. It's time."

...