Chapter 15

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

It's been a week on Akademi since there are four students died. But, this time. They are super aware of who is the murderer is...

They do not found any suspicious actions to all the students, but they are still trying their best to spy each student. Ayano is back to her routine today. All she have to do is to stalk Taro.

Taro went to the locker to fix his things. Ayano who was spying him and watching or studying every moves that he create. Ayano's heartbeat was out of control, her vision is turning pink when she saw her one and only dreamy senpai.

8:30 PM - TOWN

Ayano was planning to give Taro a gift. Do you know why? When Taro found out Osana is dead, his mental health decreased and the old him was replaced by a new one.

Ayano was trying to make Taro's mental health to cheer up by giving gifts...

Ayano went to the gift shop, the gift shop filled with things that can be gift to the people that you loved.
Once she stepped on a gift shop, a sales lady said...

"Hey, welcome! How may I help you?" The lady smiled. "Uhm... I'm trying to give some gifts to my friend... Do you have any suggestions?" Ayano asked. "Well, please follow the way!" The lady lead the way.

"Oh, t-t-thank you!" Ayano bowed her head. "Your welcome, please go to the cashier when you're done picking a gift." The lady said with a smile. Ayano has no idea to what gift is she going to give to Taro, but suddenly a one idea popped up in her mind.

A book! Gifting a book would be a good idea, but, the book should contain an interesting story, but always remember, don't judge a book by its cover. You know what I mean. Ayano found a interesting book that will Taro be interested, it titled as: Waiting For You. It's all about a girl who have been received a several notes of encouragement but she doesn't even know who sends her that... But, would Taro liked that kind of story?

An minutes later, Ayano bought 2 books and put it to the gift wrapped as she successfully wrapped the 2 books with a gift wrapped, she even leave a note it says 'heres a gift to cheer u up :)'

She can finally imagine of how Taro's reaction when he received the gift.

12:04 PM - LUNCH TIME (SCHOOL)

Ayano finished her lunch today, she went to Taro's classroom which it is class 3-2. Inside of the classroom, there was none. So, Ayano put the gift on Taro's seat.

A few minutes later, Ayano found out Taro was actually talking to an another girl, which it was Oka Ruto. The girl in the occult club. But, why?

Her heart starts to shattered into pieces as she found her senpai talking to a mysterious and shy woman drooling over him. Unexpectedly, Taro and her went inside the classroom. Ayano secretly spied them of what they are going to react to a gift. It is really heartbreaking that you've put a lot of effort to give a gift to your lover, but then you finally found out that your lover is taken... by someone.

When Taro found a gift on his desk, he read the note and then opened the gift. He was surprised of what he seened. A two books.

Taro's mental health suddenly improved like when he found out there was a gift on his desk, he felt like a guardian angel was watching him.

When he suddenly open the gift, his eyes were filled with colours! A book that he's been waiting for to read it, the book that he wants it on his whole life! Ayano was blushing like a tomato while spying, she can't help but try not to cry. She's been trying to make senpai notice until this scenario happened to her.
But, she still have to continue her job, of course.

"Oh my god! Someone just gift me my favorite book! I'm so thankful." Taro jumped and smiled. "Y-yeah, th-that's great..." Oka giggled, but jealousy was found in her eyes. Once Taro asked, "Uhm, what's wrong Oka?" Oka came back to life and said, "O-o-oh, n-nothing!"

"Don't worry, Oka, you can gift me anything!" Taro smiled cheerfully and Oka was blushing. Ayano was still spying there, looking at them with a sinister look. "How pathetic... I already gave him a gift but THIS girl still drooling over him?"

"I'll end her life soon, she should be thankful that I'm not insane today."