Chapter 18

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Ayano was heartbroken today.
She didn't know Taro would be that aggressive when he found out that Ayano is the murdered of the school. Well, a question?

Is Taro going to report to the school that Ayano is the murderer there? Let's see...

The police investigation admitted there was a murdered in the school. They found multiple body corpses in the school, most of them are student and there's only one teacher.

When the students found out about the investigation, the students are afraid to go in a school now. The school was filled with terror and fright, which it was Ayano who caused.

Ayano was staring deeply in the window. Yet, at the same time it is raining. A verge of tears formed in her eyes, painful are growing and heart is breaking.

Ayano lost him. Will she still have a chance to confess her feelings to Taro?

It was 12 am and Ayano was not asleep... She's still thinking about Taro even he wasn't thinking about her. The doorbell was heard, Ayano stepped out on her bed, she asked herself.

Who would someone doorbell in my house in a 12 of a midnight? She thought. When she opened the door, she saw Taro. Ayano's feelings for him came back, and her heart starts to do backflip.

"T-Taro? What are you doing here? I thought you hate me..." Ayano stuttered. "Can we talk?" Taro asked with a straight face. "S-s-sure..." Ayano said with a nervous expression. They both sat down in a sofa, with an unexplainable expression on their face. There was a deep silence, Ayano broke the silence.

"What are going to talk about?" Ayano asked with a sweat on her face. "Well, are you the one who put notes in my locker? About meeting in the Cherry Blossom?" Taro said while staring into Ayano's weak looking eyes. Which it made Ayano nervous at the same time, fell in love even more.

"Yes..." Ayano answered without hesitation. "Taro... I liked you since we met in the middle of the street..." Ayano started her confession.

"Taro.. do you know?" Ayano did not continue the sentence. Since she's can't open up the topic about she killed several girls. "Do you know that you killed several girls in the school just to be with me?" Taro stood up and looked at Ayano with an serious look. Ayano was shocked of what Taro have ever said to her. How did he know about this?! Ayano cleaned up and kept all the evidence but the biggest question is: HOW DID HE KNOW ABOUT THAT?

"I-I didn't..." Ayano lied, yet sadness and pain is growing. "Come on, tell it to me! Tell the truth!" Taro yelled and walked to Ayano, which it made Ayano back up. "Admit it already!" Taro yelled which it made Ayano scared. Crystal tears are formed into her eyes and her heart is broken, once again. Not even broken but more broken!

"Taro, I..." Ayano sobbed. "I DID IT! I DID IT FOR YOU! I KILLED ALL OF THEM JUST TO BE WITH YOU, BUT WHY YOU DIDN'T NOTICED ME?! I COULDN'T FOCUS ON MY STUDIES ANYMORE BECAUSE OF YOU! I WAS BORN BROKEN BUT YOU GAVE COLORS IN MY LIFE! AND YOU STILL DON'T CARE ABOUT IT??? HOW DARE—" Ayano was cut off by the first kiss that he got from Taro. When Taro stopped the kiss, because he was about to say something. Ayano cried and her dreams finally came true.

"Ayano..." Taro called. "Ayano, I..."

"I did the same thing too..." Taro admit it without hesitation, "What do you mean you did the same thing?" Ayano asked with a confusion expression on her face. "I-I killed boys and girls, just to be with you..." Taro said, with a psychotic look. When Taro pushed her to the wall, Ayano was shocked of what he said.

"Don't worry, I accept your confession~" Taro said with a sassy voice.

"I love you."

THE END.
LOVESICK (BOOK VER.)