Prologue 2

Ayano's P.O.V.

When I looked up, I eventually saw a guy....

A guy colored the whole world! It felt like I've opened my eyes at the first time. I can't stop staring at him, he looks so dreamy!

And he suddenly asked, "Are you okay? Sorry, I wasn't looking at my way..." I said, "No, no! It's okay." "Here, take my hands..." As he point his hands to me, I pulled up my hands and hold his soft hands and I got up...

"My name is Taro Yamada, nice to meet you!" Taro smiled. "M-my name is Ayano Aishi or you can call me Yan-Chan for short..." I stuttered. Aish, I felt nervous of saying that!

"Oh, I gotta be late in my class, let's meet together!" Taro scratched the back of his head and wave he wave his hand... and ran away.

My heartbeat bounced up and it felt like I'm alive! As soon, as I follow him silently. The world came back into normal as I saw him... talking to that orange haired girl.

"J-just meet me on the school rooftop!" The orange haired girl yelled. "Why?" Taro asked. "Don't be so difficult! Just meet me on the school rooftop! Okay?!" The orange haired girl gave him a glare. "Okay." Taro sighed. "Good." The girl smiled.

Does she have a mood swings? She easily gets mad and then at the end, she looked happy...

...