Chapter 17

a/n: 3 more chapters and the book is done!

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.

Ayano woke up inside the infirmary, when she looked at her side, Taro was sitting there with a worry face. "Ayano, are you okay? I saw you inside the Occult Club." Taro asked. Ayano smiled, her senpai finally noticed her! But most importantly, he cares about her. She doesn't have any reply so she just hugged her senpai and cry.

Senpai, I can't express my feelings for you. It's so difficult to explain this feeling, I love the way how you take care of me. Is this the end of our love story?

"T-Taro..." Ayano stuttered, "Hm?" Taro looked at the crying psychopath who is obsessed over him. "I-I..." Ayano cannot explain but she just decided to cry and hug the person that she loved.

Time has passed yet Ayano and Taro spent a lot of time. But it is still difficult to Ayano to express her feelings. But this time, it was nearly dismissal, so Ayano decided to go to his locker and send him a note.

Ayano went to Taro's locker and she put a note or letter on it. Their meeting time is after the school dismissal, but since it is nearly after the school dismissal, Ayano ran to the cherry blossom tree to confessed her feelings to one and only her senpai.

[[AT THE CHERRY BLOSSOM TREE]]

Ayano kept practicing of what she's going to say to her senpai when it is the time to confess her feelings. But, after she practice. She noticed her senpai is already 10 minutes late. Ayano doesn't know what she's going to do. Does she need to go look for senpai or just stay here to just in case if senpai is really going to come?

So, instead of waiting, she decided to look for him.

The school was pretty silent because it is already dismissal, yet, someone's approached her. "Excuse me, why are you still here?" Megami asked. Yet, Ayano suddenly realised who is it. It is the president of a student council. "I-I'm trying to look for Taro. Have you seen him?" Ayano asked without any hesitation. "Well, I've seen him inside of his classroom, in a 3 minutes ago..." Megami answered it specifically. "Th-thank you!" Ayano thanked. But at the same time, there once a teacher asked in the same time. "Hey, Megami. Have you seen Ms. Mida Rana? I haven't seen her, and yes, she is 10 minutes late for our meeting." The teacher said. "No, but I only know that Mida Rana's last class is on Class 3-2." Megami said. "Okay, thanks by the way!" The teacher walked away quickly.

When Ayano knew that Senpai and Mida Rana is on the same classroom, thoughts just suddenly popped out of nowhere in Ayano's mind.

Oh god! Ms. Mida Rana is with Senpai? What if she did something bad to my senpai?

What if she raped him? What if she hurt his feelings? Oh no, I really need to go the class 3-2!

Ayano ran to the class 3-2, yet the door is locked. When she put her single ear in the door, she heard a lot of mysterious noise.

"O-oh, Taro~ You know I've been waiting this for my whole life! I don't care if you're my student. All I want is to touch you."

"WHAT? NO! GET AWAY FROM ME, OR ELSE I CALL THE POLICE!"

"Nope! I already got your phone is right in my panty~ Now let's play a little game, Taro~"

"YOU'RE DISGUSTING! AHHHHHHHHH!"

Ayano panicked hearing this kind of conversation inside of the classroom. "Shit." Ayano muttered under her breath, when she had an idea, she went to the back of the school  and break the window.

When she grabbed the bat and climbed the wall. The anger and jealousy filled her mind once again. "I NEVER LET YOU TOUCH MY SENPAI!!!" Ayano yelled and the window suddenly broke. "Ayano?!" Taro was surprised, Mida Rana was shocked knowing of how Ayano knows about this.

"HEY, YOU PUNK! HOW DARE YOU TO GO BREAK INSIDE THE CLASSROOM WITHOUT ANY PERM- AHHHHHHHH!" Ayano ran to Mida Rana and smashed her into pieces.

Taro was shocked of what he seen. When Ayano came back to the world, her body was filled with blood and she was holding the bat. She realised, she killed a person who is older than her. And then, last but not atleast, her senpai noticed her in a bad way.

"OH MY GOD, AYANO!" Taro yelled with a shocking expression on his face. "AYANO, NO THE FUCKING WAY!" Taro cried. "Taro we can talk—" Ayano was cut off to the yelling Taro. "AYANO, I THOUGHT WE WERE GOOD FRIENDS. BUT WHY DID YOU KILLED SOMEONE?" Taro yelled on the top of his lungs.

"WHY? ARE YOU LETTING YOURSELF HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE OLDER THAN YOU?!" Ayano yelled back with a verge of tears on her face. "SHE'S A PERVERT AND EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT!" Ayano cried. Taro has nothing to reply, he knew Ayano has a point.

"Look— Ayano.. I'm sorry."

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Ayano yelled as she threw the bat and ran away crying.