Chapter 4

Osana's P.O.V.
"Taro! Wait!" I yelled. "Oh no... what am I supposed to do..." I sighed. "Maybe, I will taste mine too? If it tastes bad?" I asked herself. As I sat down too and taste the sushi that I ever made from her bento, there's a weird sudden taste... I don't know how to describe it, but, it tastes...

Poison...

It tastes disgusting, I want to puke at the restroom, but I couldn't! I couldn't move properly because of the poison that slowly kills me. I coughed very hard and loudly.

And the final sight that I've seen, is the floor...

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.
Ayano saw the whole thing, she already knew that it was her fault... but she don't care about because Osana deserved it.Ayano saw Osana was about to faint due to poisonous food that she ate.

AYANO'S P.O.V.
What a pleasing sight looking at this girl got poisoned. That's what I am talking about, no one can steal senpai. When I came back to reality, I realise that I was in the school so I pretend to act like an innocent student that is shouting for help.

"Help! A person fainted in the school rooftop!" Ayano yelled. As everyone caught their attention to the dead Osana, some of them called the nurse to lead Osana to the infirmary...

1:45 PM (AUTHOR'S P.O.V.)
"Osana, please next time be careful..." The nurse warned her. "Food poisoning can be serious." The nurse looked at her with a worried emotions. "Alright, thank you for telling me. I won't never ever do that again..." Osana smiled to the nurse and the nurse smiled back.

Once the nurse left the infirmary just to check something, Osana suddenly spoke up, "Ayano, what will happen next? Does Taro will hate me forever?" Osana sighed. "Why would Taro hate you?" Ayano asked.  "Because, the incident, remember?" Osana looked at Ayano. "Maybe... he will come back tomorrow with a good term?" Ayano raised both of her shoulders "Or, Maybe, you did that on purpose—"

"But I didn't!" Osana cried. "Don't worry Osana, everyone makes mistakes... sometimes, cooking is actually hard too. It takes practice to make the recipe that you've wanted to created for." Ayano explained. "Thank you, Ayano." Osana chuckled, and Ayano did the same thing too as well...

Many things happened between Osana and Ayano... But, what will happen if Ayano did not eliminate Osana? Does she can't have her senpai forever? Let's found out...

School is over and every students are coming back home again. Ayano was alone to go home, she carefully stalking Taro.

After that, Osana approached Taro and said, "Taro... I'm sorry of what I did today." Osana sighed. "Oh... is that so?" Taro asked. "Well, I didn't know the food will rotten..." Osana smiled. "It's okay, Osana. Don't think about it, it's finished... but please, never do that again!" Taro smiled widely. Little they did not know, Ayano was watching. Ayano just went heartbroken.

The rain pours Ayano's head, since she cannot cry because she's broken. All she did is to look up on the sky and closed her eyes... feeling the cold raindrop bumps into her face.

"Don't worry, Ayano. You can win his heart."

"No one can steal your senpai."

"It's your chance, stop standing and wasting your time. Do your things to win his heart!"

"Sometimes, love is unfair. But love is like a distance, a distance that shows the way of his heart!"

These thoughts starts filling through Ayano's mind...

I wonder what will happen next?

[NEXT DAY (TUESDAY)]

Ayano woke up to the bright sun that shines through her window and a fresh air scenting around her room. She went outside to walk, she was still thinking of another way to eliminate Osana.

Ayano finally reached to her classroom and sat there. Things were about to repeat again, all she did was sit and watching the other students of how do they communicate each other.

"Okay, class. Good morning!" The teacher greeted them. "Good morning, Miss!" Everyone said and bowed. "Alright, please take a seat. I would love to announce to you all that we will be having a new student." The teacher announced. Everyone at the back starts to create noise about what will be the new student look like. "Okay, Miss. please stand up." The teacher begged.

Once the girl student stood up from her seat and face the whole classroom.

She introduced herself, "Hello, my name is Raibaru. It's nice to meet you all!"