Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Kim Taehyung

I woke up without him beside me. I got up from bed and look for Jin hyung I saw him down at the kitchen together with Jimin and Yoongi hyung, laughing. I smile when I hear him laughing out loud, I miss that, it's been a while since he laugh. I walk in to him and kissed his forehead.

"Good morning." He smile and hummed. They were eating pancakes so I joined them.

"I'm done. I'm going to take a shower, I have work to do." Jimin and Yooongi hyung nodded while me following you with my eyes looking at you.

"Is he avoiding me?" I ask the two but they just shrugged. I sighed and start to eat. After that I got back to our room to wash myself so I can drive Jin hyung to work.

"Jin hyung wait for me, I'll drive you to work." I said as he fixing his neck tie in front of the mirror.

"No need. I'm fine with myself." He said without looking at me.

"But it's been a while since I drive you there." I walk to him closely.

"Oh cut it out, Taehyung! If I wait for you, I'll be late!" Jin hyung almost shouted so I took a step back. I bit my lip as I felt my heart twitch in pain.

"O-okay, love." I called him by our endearment but he just rolled his eyes on me in annoyance. He hate me I can see it in his eyes. 'What did I do?' I ask myself. He finished fixing his self and grab the bag of his and stormed out bumping me with my shoulder quite strong for me to fall on my butt.

I heard from the inside he bid his goodbye to Jimin and Yoongi hyung and the sound of the our car with that he left. He left me here broken.

"What happened to us? What happened to you?" I quietly ask as I hug my knees and placed my head over it. I tried to stop the tears but it fall rapidly.

******