Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Kim Taehyung

"I'm letting you go, Jin."

This might be the most painful words I could utter. No words can explain how much painful it is, how much I am hurting right now.

Slowly I let go of his hand.

No one dare to break the silence filling the whole room. I'm just staring at the white blanket that covering me with tears flowing. This kind of silence is suffocating not until I heard him say.

"I'm sorry." We look at him. I look at Namjoon hyung. He kneeled and burst out crying, he covered his face with his hands Jin hyung walk to him and comfort him.

"I'm so sorry, Taehyung." He said repeatedly making Jin hyung cry harder. The sight of them makes my heart feel terrible in pain.

"D-don't do that. P-please." I said. Jin hyung look at me too.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung." I bit my lips as I stop myself to burst out too.

"P-please get up." They shook their heads and say sorry again. 'You don't have to do that. I already forgive you all.'

"I'm sorry too, Taehyungie." I feel Jimin's hands holding mine. I look at him too with tears flowing from his eyes. Next that I heard is their apologize, one by one together with tears even sobs from Jungkookie and Hoseok hyung. I want to stop them but knowing them they will burst it out until they're tired.

They keep crying and crying until I feel my back hurt again. I hold Jimin's hand tightly. He look at me and asking me why, I couldn't answer him, I feel nausea. I reach for my towel but I feel weak until I cough. I shove Jimin away as I cover my mouth. Every part of my body start to ache.

"Taehyung, what's wrong?" They ask and get closer to me. Their eyes widen when I cough blood. Two of them hurried out and call Doctor Park. I can't see them clearly as tears filling my eyes. I heard them calling me but it seems like they're too far away from me. Pain taking over my senses I heard my doctor's voice but I couldn't pay attention to it.

He laid me down and check me out. I heard him calling my attendees nurses and sending my friends out.

I heard them calling my name, they're crying.

I heard him, I heard his voice. It's somehow calming me.

"I.....I l-love..... you, J-jin."

*******

This broke my heart!!!!!!