Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Kim Taehyung

"So far everything's fine. He need more rest but don't sleep please." Doctor Park smile and I smiled back silently saying thank you and I missed him. He nod and tap my shoulder lightly.

"I'm glad you're back." He lean forward and kiss me on my forehead. He turn around and tap Jimin's shoulder and went out.

"Taehyung!!!" Jimin jump at me and hug me again. He's a crying mess right now same as Jungkook who's crying on the other side.

"Jiminie baby, stop hugging him! You might squeeze him!" He shook his head but he loosen his embrace. He look at me with puffy eyes and sniffing.

"Taetae, don't do that again. Promise me!" I smiled at him and nod.

"Ya! Taehyungie don't make my Chimchim cry again!" I nod at him.

"Hyung, I won't let you sleep again!" I nod.

"Taehyungie, don't scare me like that again, you know how scardy cat I am though I'm not a cat. It's Yoongi hyung."

"Ya! Are you picking a fight?!"

"Fight me!" I laugh at them.

"Are you okay?"

"How do you feel?" I look at them as they said it in unison. I smiled.

"N-ne. J-just feel tired and t-thirsty." Namjoon hyung immediately grab the pitcher and the glass of water, he pour the water but like a god of destruction he is, that I discovered from him back then, the glass slip out from his grasp and break. The whole room fell silent and they glared at him.

But turn around when I laugh weakly.

"I m-missed you guys. I...I missed this." They went teary eyed.

"Me too." They said. I look at Jin hyung with a faint smile on my face.

"H-how are you, h-hyung?" He cover his mouth and a faint sob escape from it.

"I.. I hope you're h-happy."

It takes a while before he could answer me.

"N-not at all!" I creased my eyebrows.

"W-why? I-thought I g-gave it to you.. S-so I f-fail?" He shake his head and hold my hand tightly enough to make me feel warm again.

"N-no. It's not. It's j-just..." He cry hard so I reach for his face and wipe his tears. I really hate to see him cry.

"W-wae? Hmm?" I smiled at him as he lower his head and kiss my hand.

"Because y-you're here. Y-you don't deserve this." I shake my head and caress his cheek.

"I l-love you." he again sob more harder and Namjoon hyung hold his waist as he shush him with sweet words..

"I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry. s-sorry." I smile and look at them.

"L-let's forget that. I a-already forgive you a-all." They smiled and whisper thanks with a full of sincerity.

"Let's m-make a h-happy me.. m-memories." They nodded and I smiled.

*******