Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Kim Taehyung

I packed everything I need when I leave. We got back from Jeju and now they are sleeping here at the living room. Yoongi and Jiminie are on the floor hugging each other, as well as Kookie but far away from the couple, Hoseok hyung is in the single sofa and Jin Hyung and Namjoon hyung are on the long sofa but there are space between them. They really exhausted based on their faces. I laugh at the sight and took a picture of them.

I grab a piece of paper and a pen. I stare at it, thinking what should write. I walk inside the kitchen and write it there.

"Hello guys, I didn't bother to wake you up all because you are in a deep sleep. I just wanted to say Goodbye! Remember the phone call yesterday? I will work far away this time and I don't know how long it will take.

Jiminie, my cute and dwarf fluffy best friend. Take care of yourself. Make sure you're always eating, okay? You can take the strawberry jam now and finally Jimin you GOT JAMS. HAHAHA! I love you and I will miss you.

Yoongi Hyung, take care of Jiminie for me. He's clumsy and sometimes innocent from the world, Only Sometimes! And can you reduce your swaeg? Oh nevermind I know you won't. Take care of each other I will miss you too hyung.

Kookie, my bunny baby brother. Stop being a brat! Don't make anyone get stressed from your mischievous attitude! Stop bullying them especially Hoseok hyung! Lessen your exercise your muscle will be explode someday and that's scary. I love you dongsaeng!! I will miss you too. And your bunny smile.

Hoseok hyung, you should open a dance studio. I love the way you dance. Maybe someday I can feature your studio. And be careful at Kookie don't let him drink his banana milk if he is being naughty again. Take care of yourself too, hyung. See you when I see you. I will miss you too.

Namjoon hyung. I know we haven't talk a lot and it's not too long when we meet each other but I really like you hyung. And can I have a favor? Can you take care of Jin hyung for me, while I'm gone? I know you can. Your his boss haha. Take care of him okay? I'm counting on you. I will miss you too hyung.

My love, I wish I did give you happiness. Take care of yourself, don't stay too long outside, the wind is getting really cold this month. Eat on time and don't stress yourself. You're the most precious person I have. Don't let anyone hurt you. Always remember how much I love you. I will miss your warm hug and kiss. Till we meet again. I love you, Jin.

Writing this letter makes my heart ripped. The tears are flowing non-stop. My hands are trembling almost don't want to write down the words. I got up and fold it and left it there.

I walk to Jiminie and kiss his forehead lightly. I just messed the hair of the rest and I kiss Jin hyung on his lips. Silently saying my goodbye.

I walk in to the door and glance at them for the last time.

'Maybe this is not the life time we could be together. I wish it will be the next time Jin. Thank you for loving me and staying with me. Please take care of each other and be happy. I will not be in the picture anymore.... Just like before when all of you didn't know who is Kim Taehyung. I love you all. I promise I'll look after you from the sky and look up for me. I will be the brightest star in the night sky. I'll miss you all.'

*******

I feel bad writing this! I need more emotion T-T