Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Kim Taehyung

Each and every day I feel that Jin hyung distancing his self and always on his phone giggling. Going outside and coming home late at night. We barely have time to each other anymore. That me currently on my project from a certain client and him always out of sight.

This situation made my heart clenched in pain. Our relationship changing fast more than I expected.

We were currently on our bed. Jin hyung tapping on his phone while me browsing on my laptop deciding which picture I will use for the project. I saw him smiling brightly at his phone, his eyes are sparkling. I've never seen that smile when he smile at me before. I never seen him smile at me like before. I got up from bed when I felt my bone from my back are hurting I ran in to the bathroom to hide it when I saw Jin hyung looking at me curiously.

"Taehyung-ah, what happened to you?" I smiled despite of the pain I am feeling right now because I can feel that he's still care for me, that he's still love me. I bit my lower lip to stop myself growling from pain and took a deep breath, with my weak deep voice I say.

"I'm fine. J-just need to use the bathroom." I sat on the tiles of the floor.

"Okay." That's the only I heard as I start to shiver from cold but sweating. When I feel the pain subsided I sat up weakly, looking at the mirror I saw how my body getting thin. I walk out the bathroom and saw Jin hyung still smiling at his phone.

"Love, can you go out with me, I'm going to Nature Park with my client tomorrow. I want you to be there and we can have dinner at your favorite restaurant." Your smile faded as you put down your phone on your lap.

"I can't. I'm going out tomorrow with someone. I promise to go with him."

"With who?" I ask even though I already know who it was.

"What do you care? Not every time I have something to do or someone to go, I'll inform you!" He angrily said.

"I j-just want to ask." I lowly said.

"You don't have to know!" with that he stormed out of the room with the cell phone in his hand.

"I'm sorry." But he didn't hear it.

*******