Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Kim Taehyung

I got back from the hospital after two days. I walk in to the house seeing no one even Yoongi hyung and Jimin who usually on the couch cuddling. Everything in the house seems so dark and lonely. I wonder where they could be?

I jog to our room to see it gloomy. I turn on the lights and roam my eyes around looking for his traces. My eyes landed to our flowers it's slowly dying. 'Just like me.'

I went to the bathroom to wash and got out to change. I look for my phone that I left two days ago. It is under my pillow. I open it and saw a lot of text from my friends and from Jin hyung. 'You still care for me. Thank you, love.' I dial Jin hyung's phone but he's not answering so I just call Jimin. After a long ring he answer.

"YA! TAEHYUNG-AH. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!!" Jimin shouted angrily at me without letting me say hello. I chuckle.

"I'm sorry. A sudden project take me out for two days. I left my phone so I can't contact anyone of you." I sat on the bed.

"You pabo! Don't make me worry again or else I'll kick you out of our house." I just laugh at him.

"By the way are you with Jin hyung?" A long silent before I heard him sighed on the other line. "Jimin, you there?" I got nervous when he didn't speak. Before panic came in to me he speak.

"His boss called him the day you went out. They are in a business trip for three days in Ilsan." My heart stop beating after I heard it. Tears rapidly flow. I took a deep breath making sure he won't hear it.

"Okay." I managed to say without stuttering. He ended the call while I'm still sitting on the bed not moving a bit. His words keep ringing in my ears. My tears are flowing endlessly.

"W-why do I need to do to m-make you s-stay, Love?" I whisper at the air. I lay down on the bed and curled in to a ball. Try to forget everything.

'Don't leave me please, Jin.'

*******