Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Kim Taehyung

After three days of forcing Doctor Park to let me go, he discharged me with a heavy heart. I smiled at him and say my thank you to him. I promised him every week I will visit him. I call a cab to drive me to our home. I'm about to twist the door knob when I heard them talking, probably my friends. They used to gather here so it's normal for me but the words that I hear broke me.

"I will end our relationship once he get home." That's Jin hyung's voice second I heard is Yoongi hyung's.

"I wish you had said that before."

"He will be hurt." That's Jungkook's voice.

"Well bunny. It is! But there's no point in hiding their relationship to Taehyung! It's been a while since Namjoon is back and now they can continue their love story!" Hoseok hyung said happily making them laugh.

"Maybe we could talk to Taehyung. Taehyung will understand I know him." I took a step back and another and another until I run away from the house. Away from them.

'They knew. They fucking knew all along!'

My tears flow again. My heart break again like a glass. A loud bang inside of it making my heart bleed over and over again.

'What I have done?'

I run not knowing where to go, people are staring at me like I'm kind of a pathetic person but I don't care this pain in my heart is too much for me to give them attention.

'Why did they do this to me?'

My body feels getting weaker and weaker but I didn't stop running. I want to go somewhere where I could be alone from everyone. I feel so betrayed.

'Why you? Of all the people, why you Park Jimin?'

My love, my friends and my best friend who I thought will never betrayed me. But he did. They did!

I stop running when I reach the seaside no one around just me and with that I cry my heart out. I shout till my voice went out.

"Can I just die already?"

*******