Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Kim Taehyung

Just like always I keep waiting for him to come home even if it's always late at night maybe there's a lot of work for him to do. I feel myself slowly drowning in to darkness, my eyelids start to get heavy. I didn't take my dinner because I want to wait for him.

The doctor said I should take my medicine on time but for me I should wait for him to have my dinner with him. Before I could sleep I hear our engine car. I know it's him so I excitedly to get up and open the door for him. As I open it I saw him got out from the car he look at me so I smile brightly at him. He walk inside and took of his coat I help him but he just shrugged me off. I let him and waited for him to finish.

"Have you had your dinner? I cooked your favorite, let's eat?" I ask him happily. He sighed and faced me with his tired face.

"I'm done having dinner, I'm tired." I nodded forgetting my dinner and medicine I walk behind him going to our shared room. Jin hyung taking off his clothes so I went to the bathroom to prepare his bath. He walk inside so I waited for him on the bed, his clothes are ready. When he went out I smiled at him.

"Jin hyung, can we go out the day after tomorrow?" I ask him hopefully he will agree. But my smile fade when he turn at me and frown.

"I can't I have meeting on that day." He blow dry his wet hair and sat on the chair in front of our vanity table.

"But love we haven't spent our time together this past few weeks, I miss you." He loudly sighed and look at me with a glare. I bit my lower lip as a habit when I got nervous or scared.

"What in the words I said you didn't get, Taehyung? I have a meeting on that day for fuck's sake!" He growled at me. I look down and play with my fingers as I try to hold back my tears.

"I.. I'm sorry." He just ignored me and went straight on the bed. So do I.

I watched his back as my tears start to flow. My mind saying something that I can't accept.

'Did you change? Did I change? Are you falling out of love? Please not now. I need you. I want you here beside me while I'm fighting this cancer.'

*******

I'm kinda feel bad, really bad making this kind of character of Jin hyung. Kim Seokjin is an angel but turn into beautiful monster when scolding his dongsaengs HAHAHA