Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Kim Taehyung

It's been what? Two months? No three months since I start to do chemotherapy. Every session of it makes me wish to die already. It hurts a lot. Every time the needle piercing through my skin at the back I cried in so much pain. I saw how my illness took over my body. Throwing up everywhere but I still to manage to hide it from them. My body get a lot of thinner these days so I always wear baggy clothes to hide it. The bruises still not leaving my skin. I'm still glad that my hair didn't lose each strand. So that they can't know.

I open the door of our house feeling exhausted from the session earlier it's 8pm already, I'm not surprise anymore to see my friends here at our living room of course with Namjoon hyung. Yes I consider him my friend.

They stay here as always to drink and have fun. I walk in silently so they could not notice me, me with my tired expression and trembling body from the pain earlier. But Jungkook notice me informing the others that I'm already here.

"Taehyung hyung! Where have you been? I've been calling you for hours." He run towards me and snake his arms around my shoulder quite strong for me to hiss in pain.

"What's wrong?" He ask confused. I shook my head saying nothing but knowing him he will insist it.

"Ya! Hyung I know there's a problem? Are you sick? Something hurt?" That caught me off guard, the rest of the gang pay attention to us. So I slightly smack his head like I always do.

"You pabo! I just got surprised! You muscle Kook!" I playfully scold him. He smile like a bunny and run towards the other again with me holding my wrist tightly. That later it will leave a bruise without him knowing.

I sit beside Jin hyung and kiss his forehead before turning my gaze at them.

"So what's up?" I ask them.

"Nothing we just want to hang out here." Hoseok hyung said as he gulp the rest of his beer and open a new one.

"Hey Taehyungie, you should loosen up a bit from work. Here drink with us." Yoongi hyung said as he handed me a can beer. I shook my head. I'm not allowed to drink and it's risky.

"Aw. You're no fun Taehyungie." Hoseok hyung said as he gulp the beer and after he grab the beer from Yoongi hyung and handed it to me forcefully. "Go and drink."

They all look at me waiting for me to drink so I did. The bitter taste stay at my throat that I want to run and throw up in the bathroom. They shout in glee and drink their own beers. I look at Jin hyung beside me, he's talking with Namjoon hyung and never pays attention to me.

I reach for his hand that on his lap and hold it tightly he gazed at me puzzled with my sudden action but I just smile at him and I'm glad he let me hold his hand. Namjoon hyung look at our hands intertwined, a pain cross his eyes. I hold more tightly.

'Just a little bit, Love. I will let you go but not now. I love you.'

*******