Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Kim Taehyung

Four months had passed and I'm quite surprise that I'm still alive. Doctor Park always give his best to save me. I'm thankful that he's with me when I need someone. I look around my room. It's full of picture of them on the wall. Wherever I look they are all I see. I smile at the pictures and feel my tears fall down.

'I miss you so much! How are you guys doing?'

The door open and reveal my doctor I wipe my tears as I smile at him and he smile back.

"Anything you feel?" He said and sat on the chair beside me, he's always here checking me, talking with me and eat with me. He never let me feel that I'm alone.

"N-nothing." My voice sounds different like before, it's rough and weak. He nodded and smile.

"Do you want something?" I nod and reach for the paper at the table beside my bed and hand it to him.

"I-it's J-jiminie's birthday. C-can you mail this to h-him?" He took the paper and nod at me.

"What else do you want? Don't you want to see them? See him?" I shake my head and smiled.

"A-and can you give him a c-cake. A s-strawberry cake. That his f-favorite."

"Taehyung, you know that I cared for you like my own brother. And it hurts me every time I see you like this. why don't you call them and tell them you're here! I don't want you to suffer anymore! Please!" Tears drop from his eyes and it triggered me to cry too. I shake my head again.

"I c-can't. They are h-happy now. H-he's happy now. I... I d-don't want to r-ruin their h-happiness."

"But what about you?! Stop torturing yourself!!" I got surprised when he snapped. I cry harder even if I want to there's nothing I can do. My death is near. I can't be a burden to them. I don't want that.

"I'm s-sorry." I said between my sobs, he sighed loudly. He look frustrated so I bowed my head.

"No. I should be the one to say that. I'm sorry. I will give this to them. I will be gone for a while okay?" I look at him and nodded.

"If you need anything just press the button, Doctor Park Hyunsik will attend you." I nodded again and smile. He bid his goodbye and walk out. I lay on my back as I feel the tiredness in my body. I close my eyes and see his smile. He's smiling at me so I smiled. The image of them appear in my dreams when I slept unconsciously.

I woke up when I feel something. No someone. Someone is holding my hand. I look around and see who it was. I'm dreaming again! Why do I see them right in front of me?

"Taehyung."

*******