Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Kim Taehyung

It's been days and still Jin-hyung haven't been home from the said business trip. Jimin talk to me saying that the business trip extended. I can't do anything but to wait for him. I'm in the balcony of our room, looking at the dark sky and the stars.

'How can this stars shine so bright even though the darkness are surrounding them?'

I feel lonely, I feel cold and weak. Next week is the start of my chemotherapy 'I hope you are there for me, Love'

I heard a car stop in front of our house and I look at it. I saw Namjoon hyung got out of that car and open the passenger seat revealing Jin hyung with a contented smile. I felt my heart crash even though it's broken. I saw them talking and laughing probably about their business trip. They bid goodbye and what happened next makes my heart crash even more. Namjoon hyung kissed Jin hyung on his lips. Tears in my eyes start to flow. I went in our room and pretending to be asleep. Minutes had passed I heard our door creak, the scent of Jin hyung makes me calm somehow from the heartbreak earlier.

He went to our bathroom and I open my eyes. Thinking if I should greet him with a smile or to pretend. But before I could decide the bathroom open and Jin hyung is on the phone talking with someone in a hush.

"Yes. I enjoy our vacation. I hope we could do it again somewhere different this time." He laugh. I bit my lower lip to stop myself to create sob as my throat start to ache for it.

"Yeah. Okay haha... See you tomorrow... Yeah I love you too." The call ended and I felt him lay down beside me. Silence filled the room. I'm waiting for him to move or talk but I heard his silent snore. I turn to him. He's sleeping peacefully and a slight smile on his lips.

I let my tears flow. I caressed his smooth fluffy cheeks lightly. With a trembling and weakly voice.

"For y-you I can be blind. I c-could p-pretend. J-just don't l-leave me. Not now. I.. need you. S-stay with me p-please until the l-last. A-after that you can go to h-him. I lo-love you." I lightly peck his lip and lie down again on the bed, staring at him with tears in my eyes all night.

*******