Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Kim Taehyung

"Taehyung, do you remember the puppy we saw at the park? The one with the angry eyebrow? I saw him again and he's homeless. Yoongi hyung don't want me to adopt him but I did. It reminds me of you how you coo at the dog and want to take him but you're allergic to dogs. His name is Yeontan, I remember you called him that even though he's not yours."

"Hyungie, I got a high score at over watch! Come on play with me again and beat me. Hoseokie hyung is not good as you. He's so bad and always complaining how I beat him."

"Taehyungie. I start to accept students though I don't have a studio yet. I'd follow what you said, I really love to dance so I'm earning money to make one so please feature it for me, you're a famous photographer it will help me to advertise."

"Ya! Taehyung I don't want to hear my Jiminie's cry. You know how it hurts my heart and... my ears but don't tell him that. I'll hit you. What can you say about my new song? I already release it. Jimin said its good but somehow sad. How about you? I'll play it.... You heard it? Is it nice? Sad?"

"Taehyung, how are you? I'm still sorry for what happened. I'm sorry I hope you'll forgive me. I really love Jin. I really do."

"Taehyung, I'm sorry."

"Taehyungie hyung. You smell bad. Jinjja!"

"Aren't you hungry?"

"Taetae!!!!!! Our dog poop! It smell like yours eww."

"Taehyungie, don't you think this is good? I try to do photography. This will make my swaeg swaegy."

"Ya! Taehyung! When will you wake up?"

"You pabo! Wake up! How long will you sleep there?!!"

"Ya! Bestfriend!!!!!!!"

"Again, I'm sorry."

"I miss you Tae."

"His birthday is in two days. What should we give him, Tae? Hmm? You know him very well."

"We miss you. Please wake up!"

"We got chocolate cake. We will be noisy but we don't care hyung. We want you to wake up hehe."

"Ya! Jungkookie, don't put that birthday hat on Taehyungie! You brat!"

"Hoseokie hyung. This is a birthday party, Taehyung hyung must wear it!"

"But don't pull out his oxygen mask!"

"I didn't!"

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday our dear Jin hyung! Happy birthday to youuuuu!"

"Blow the candle!!!"

"Wishhh!!"

"I wish we can see Tae's smile again."

"Yeaaaaahhh!!!"

"Woooohhh"

I slowly open my eyes and see them jumping and laughing. They are playing with the cake and put it on their faces. I saw Namjoon hyung gazed at me and turn wide eyed. He stop the others from playing and pointed at me. That's when they turn around and saw me. So I smiled.

"H-happy B-birthday."

*******

Okaaaayyyyyy. I don't wanna end this........