Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Kim Taehyung

Two weeks had passed and now we're heading to the Airport. The whole gang are excited while me taking pictures of them.

"Taehyungie, lets gooooooo!" Jimin excitedly said. I laugh at him and finish the three shots before walking to them. We arrive at the hotel, everyone look for their own room and took a rest. I went out to our hotel suit to have a walk outside. Taking pictures of the place I didn't realize that I'm crying.

Of all people why is that it has to be me? This cancer, my friends, Jimin, Namjoon and Jin. Everything! What did I do to deserve this? I buried that thought and walk back to our room. I saw Jin hyung sleeping. I lay beside him and stare at him the whole night.

I woke up feeling heavy as I look around Jin hyung is not here. My back hurts and there's something mixing inside my stomach. I run towards the bathroom and flop at the toilet and vomit everything I eat yesterday and when I have nothing to vomit out the blood starts to take over. I cried at the sight. After minutes or so I stop vomiting and now coughing slightly. Before I could go out I heard Jin hyung's voice calling me out.

"Taehyung lets go swimming. The others are already there." He knocked on the door.

"Y-yeah. Let me w-wash up a bit." My voice are unsurprisingly weak and shaking.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. I'll come later."

"Okay." With that he stormed out the hotel suit. I washed myself and wear my usual baggy clothes. I grab my Camera together with a handkerchief. I stormed out without eating any because I lost appetite every time, they all taste the same. I got out at the hotel and see my friends playing at the water.

Hoseok hyung is running towards Jungkook who basically his target, Yoongi hyung surprisingly running with Jimin and Namjoon hyung together with Jin hyung laying side by side at the sand under a huge umbrella. I took out my camera and pointed it to them, capturing every moments. After I got satisfied I walk in to them. Jimin with his cute eyes look at me, smiling brightly.

"Taehyungieeeee." He run towards me. I saw the others look at my direction, I smiled at them.

"So how was it? I mean the resort?" I said when I reach them.

"Everything is perfect." Hoseok hyung said as he jump at Jungkook and stumble on the sand, everyone laugh at their silliness.

"Maybe we could do a bonfire later?" Everyone agree at my suggestion and continue to play in the water.

The night come everyone is excited as they prepare the foods for the barbeque. I'm still capturing the moments when Yoongi hyung sat beside me.

"I don't know but, there's something wrong." I look at him curiously and wait for his next words but he just shrugged so I continue to capture them with my camera.

"Yoongi hyung! Come here and help me!" Jimin at the table with foods shout at Yoongi hyung and he just sighed.

"This mochi is so cute." He said flatly but I know he's so whipped with that mochi. I laugh at him and push him to stand.

"Hyung. You don't want that mochi of yours get mad at you, right?" Once again he sighed.

"Be thankful that I love him. This take a lot of energy for me." He said as he stand up and walk to Jimin. This lovely couple are so cute I wish I could see them getting married.

Thoughts start to flow in my minds when I left alone. 'How long will I do this? How long will I live?' This thoughts stop when Namjoon hyung sat beside me. I felt my heart pound in pain.

"Hey." He smile and dimples start to show off. Sure enough he's handsome. Handsome enough for Jin hyung fell in love with. I smiled at him but I didn't talk.

"Uhmm how are you?" I took a shot at Jimin and Yoongi hyung before I look at him.

"I'm doing fine. Thanks." This conversation is too awkward for me. Me the boyfriend and him the secret boyfriend.

"I texted you last time.. Ahm did you perhaps... seen it?" He said awkwardly too.

"Ah that. Yep hyung, I'm sorry if I didn't reply something came up that time." He nodded.

"It's okay."

"By the way, what about that we can talk here." I smile at him and he just look down and shake his head.

"Forget about it. I just wanted to hang out with you."

"Well we could do it here now. Don't worry hyung I don't bite." We laugh at my statement and notice everyone are looking at us.

"What?" I ask them and they shook their heads in unison we laugh at them and they headed to our spot and give us the barbeque. We had a lot of fun, talking and teasing each other. I hold Jin hyung's hands when a sudden pain envelop my whole body.

"What's wrong?" He ask and everyone gaze at us. I smile and shook my head.

"Nothing." He nod and talk with Namjoon hyung again and everyone start to talk again. I cough and handout my handkerchief to hide the blood for coming out. They gazed at me again when I let go of Jin hyung's hand, stand up and run away from them. I heard them calling my name but I didn't look back. I'm looking for a bathroom so I can throw up. Tears are now flowing and my body start to tremble in pain. I nearly passed out when I saw the bathroom and got inside. After I throw up I took out my medicine and swallow it without water. After several minutes the pain subsided. I stand up from the floor and got out. I saw them with a worried eyes, I smiled at them.

"What happened to you?" Jimin ask worriedly.

"Maybe I didn't cook well the barbeque so I vomit. Sorry." He slightly punch me at my shoulder and got back to his sit. I sat down again with Jin hyung beside me.

He staring at me.

"I love you." I didn't hear any response but I don't care. I smiled at him and he diverted his attention to the others.

'I'm getting tired from smiling, love. Please give me enough reason to smile.'

*******