Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Kim Taehyung

We got back from the amusement park after I almost passed out from the sudden pain in my back and abdomen. I'm here inside the bathroom while Jin hyung currently sleeping on our bed. I look at my reflection, seeing my body become weak and thin. From my pale skin, chapped lips, bags under my eyes, evident collar bone and bruised skin .

Chemotherapy are not saving my life but giving me a little more time. With that time I will show them how much my friends and Jin hyung are important to me, how much I love them.

I got out from the bathroom and walk in to the bed before I could lay down my phone beep. The name of my doctor appeared. I sighed and decided to answer it but I jog out of the room making sure that no one is around.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Kim, how are you?" My doctor ask. At least there is someone asking me if I'm fine.

"Good." I heard him sigh at the other line.

"I know you're not."

"So why asking me?" Before I could stop myself from saying those words it slipped already. I sighed in frustration and immediately said. "Sorry."

"I understand."

"So why did you call?" I said as I'm walking outside the house. The cold breeze touched my skin and my body start to shiver from head to toe but I don't mind it. I look at the stars just like I always do for the past few months.

"Oh right. You need more time to spend here in the hospital. I need you to go here." I stayed silent as my tears start to form.

"Now?" I ask. Not wanting to leave Jin hyung alone.

"I hope but knowing you, you wouldn't." I chuckle before agreeing to that. The phone call ended and I'm still standing outside the house looking up at the dark sky.

My tears start to flow as I thinking about my situation. Starting to accept the fate that the end is near.

"I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave everyone. But the fate won't let me." I took a deep breath to stop myself from crying so hard.

"When I die, will I become a start too?" I smile when the stars twinkled. "I wish I could be the brightest star in that dark sky so that they will see me right away. They will look up at me and ask me how I am doing."

Sitting in my place, my two arms were wrapped around my knees and bent down not minding the cold breeze.

"Will you guys will miss me when I'm gone?"

*******