Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Kim Taehyung

"Mr. Kim, I'm serious when I said that you should take your medicine on time and your foods. Don't skip any of that. Don't you want to cure it?" I just look down and never said anything. The doctor sigh and continue to talk.

"This is serious Mr. Kim, Leukemia is a long term battle and what you did made it worse. You're not getting it slow, the cancer cells are spreading rapidly. What do you feel this past few days?" I look at him and I saw how I'm pitiful in his eyes.

"My backbone hurt a lot, my nose bleed often, my bruise never leave my skin, I'm always worn out, weak, I.. I'm always cold and every night I'm sweating." He nodded and look me right in to my eyes. Saying that expect the bad news he will say.

"That's the symptoms and like I said it's getting worse." He took a deep breath and I prepare myself.

"You're getting your bone narrow transplant and chemotherapy. This is risky because it will expose you to certain chemicals, chemotherapy will increased risk of developing certain types of leukemia. Genetic Disorder such as Down Syndrome." I feel my tears streaming down my face. Looking down at my fingers I said this.

"I'll do it. I want to live longer for them, for him." I smile when I think of Jin hyung.

I walk to Jin hyung's favorite restaurant after the session with my doctor. I'll buy his favorite food and eat it with him at home but I stop on my track as I saw Jin hyung with another man, laughing and talking with him happily. Flustered with each other sweetness as they feed themselves. Tears are starting to form again for this day, my heart is in so much pain. I saw him holding Jin hyung's hand and kiss it with so much love.

I took a step back. I don't want to think, I just want to run, run away from them, run away from the pain. I got back to our house, I saw Yoongi hyung and Jimin cuddling on the sofa while watching a rom-com Movie. Looking at them makes me question everything about our relationship.

'Why can't we be like that? Why everything had to turn like this? Did I do something wrong?'

*******