Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Kim Taehyung

I'm planning to take Jin hyung to the Amusement Park, I hope he will agree. I wear my gray hoodie with white shirt inside and black pants. I grab my things before heading out of the room. I saw him Watching a move and the couple can't be seen anywhere the house. I approach him and kiss him on his cheeks he got surprise and almost hit me with his fist. I laugh at him and lean in to him, making our face almost an inches away.

"Let's go have fun?" I smile at him and he stare at me confusedly.

"Where to?" He ask me as he divert his attention to the television again.

"Amusement Park!" I excitedly shout. He sigh and nod. I hug him and kiss him on the cheeks repeatedly.

"Ya! Get off. I'm going to change." I laugh at him and let him go. After almost five minutes or so he walk down. We headed to amusement park, we rode different rides that almost make us puke, eat all the foods that he liked and talk all about everything. For me this is the best day, seems like everything's okay. That I have no worries about my situation. Just me and Jin hyung. This day is way too fast for me to notice, it's already dark and the people start to walk out from the place with a smile on their lips.

Jin hyung and I are inside a Ferris Wheel looking down at the colorful lights that the amusement park have. I turn my gaze at him who is looking at me silently, his eyes are saying something. For a second I feel my heart thump in nervousness. I ignore the feeling and smile at him. I walk in to him and hug him not to tight but enough to feel warm holding him.

"Taehyung." The way he said my name is painful. I know it's coming. "I want to say something."

"Hmm?" Every seconds that passed the feeling inside my heart getting heavier.

"It's about us." I closed my eyes and hug him tightly, secretly saying don't.

"What about us?" I rest my head on his broad shoulder sniffing his scent.

"Can you let go for a minute?" He tried to push me but I refused.

"No. I want to hold you as long as I can." I said with a double meaning. He sighed and let me hug him. My eyes are still closed appreciating the moment. Hoping it will last.

"I can't... I can't do this anymore." He whisper but enough for me to hear. My heart clenched in pain, my tears start to form.

"What do you mean? About this hug?" I ask pretending to be innocent and not letting him go.

"Let's brea-" Before he could finish the words a bunch of fireworks flew through the dark night making us startled in our peaceful conversation. We look up to the sky admiring the colorful lights. I look at him with admiration in my eyes. He's so beautiful for this night. He might not finish what he was about to say, but I know. I don't know but the fate feels like giving me a little more time. A time to show how much I love him.

'I'm sorry. Not yet.'