Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Kim Taehyung

Today is different. I woke up with a feeling weak I look beside me to see no one. Jin hyung must be outside since he often going out. I walk inside the bathroom with a slow pace. My bones is in pain again, I feel light headed. I touch my forehead and neck to know if I have a fever and I do have. This will make my pain worse. I turn on the shower without taking off my clothes. The time that water touch my body I shiver at the coldness of it I stay like that for quite a minutes and wash myself finally.

I walk out of our room fully dressed with a over-sized hoodie and pants. I moved carefully not to gain more pain. My head is throbbing. As I getting near the stairs I heard some noises, a loud laughs. I look at the living room, surprised that all of our friends are here. I smile and run to them ignoring my pain. I almost trip on my own feet.

"Ya! Taehyung ah, be careful!" Yoongi hyung scold at me I just smiled at him and continue to run. My smiled fade when I saw him, sitting beside Jin hyung. When they look at me I smiled.

"It's been a while Namjoon."

"Ya! Kim Taehyung it's Namjoon hyung for you." Hoseok hyung said I look at him wide eyed.

"Oh, I.. I didn't know." I turn my gaze again to Namjoon.... 'hyung.'

"Hello Namjoon hyung." I smiled again and walk to Jin hyung and kissed him on his forehead just like always. They became silent and I wonder why. "Good morning, love." Smile didn't leave my lips. I want to show them that I'm okay. 'Even if I'm not.'

"What's the occasion?" I ask them since they are complete this early in the morning.

"They just want to visit us here, Taehyungie. By the way Jin hyung cook your breakfast it's in the kitchen." I smiled widely at Jimin when he said that I look at Jin hyung again and kiss his fluffy cheek and run out to the kitchen. It's been forever since the last time he cook for me. I will enjoy that food I promise.

I winced when a sudden pain in my head strike me. I stop on my track and wait for it to subsided.

Looking at the table, I saw the pancakes and instantly grab it, I decided to eat it at the living room with them, I know they're done eating. Heading to the living room I heard them whispering.

"When will you going to tell him Jin hyung?" That's Jungkook's voice.

"Soon."

I trail back at the dining table and sit down on the chair. I put the pancakes at the table and stare at it.

'Is it coming? The day I've been fearing?'

*******