Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Kim Taehyung

After what I saw at the restaurant I went straight to our room. I flop on the bed and curl in to a ball as the image of earlier keep repeating in my head.

'Please stop. Make it stop! I don't want to see it!'

I keep holding my sob for them not to hear it. I don't want them to hear how my heart break in to pieces. How miserable I am. From my illness to Jin hyung.

I start to groan as I felt my bones start to ache again. I'm became dizzy and want to throw up but too weak to make a move. Pain start to take over my body, each second had passed the pain become unbearable. I tried to get up and walk to my closet where I hid my medicines. I struggle to open it with my hands trembling. After I swallow it without water I flop on the floor letting darkness consume my consciousness.

I woke up with Jin hyung poking me. I look up the window and it's dark. I look up back at him and smile.

"How have you been? Have you had your dinner? Wait let me cook for you." I weakly say as I stood up slowly, afraid to trigger some pain from my bones.

"You don't have to. I already ate." I look at him with a small smile on my lips.

"Good to hear that." I slowly walk to our bed when he ask me.

"What were you doing on the floor?" I sit on the bed and take a deep breath feeling myself so exhausted. My body are trembling from the pain earlier but I hid it perfectly so he won't get suspicious.

"I just want to sit earlier but I've fallen asleep without noticing it." I assured him with my bright smile. He just stare at me blankly before he went in to the bathroom.

My smile fade away when I stare at the door where he's in. My heart feel so much pain like a thousand of needle strike it slowly and repeatedly. Killing it slowly and painful. My eyes sting with tears, ready to fall. My lips start to quiver as I keep holding my sobs. Image of him and Namjoon keep staying in my head. It never goes away.

'Am I not good enough? But still I want to thank you because you came home to me.'

*******