Suffocation

Russia rolled his shoulders. It felt good to be here, he actually liked it in this place. He floated in a white room with computers all down the walls, with black screens and green words and coordinates written across them. Russia spun, keeping a look out for America. 

"What the actual f-" Russia heard a familiar voice, then a thud. He snickered as he saw America trying to control himself as he floated, crashing into things. "Where are we?"

"Space," Russia smirked, as America shook his head, "It is true. I have been here."

"No you haven't," America replied in a matter of disbelief, "We're the same age and I've barely gone anywhere."

"Mind you that I am travelling all the time," Russia pointed out, "With my father. And siblings. I was here for all of a few weeks a year ago."

"I still don't believe you," America grinned as he turned to Russia, "It's too good to be true. You can't have done this. This is insane!"

"Yes, it is," Russia agreed, forgetting about what happened in the house a few simulations ago. He didn't need to think about it. America was his friend, and he helped him through pure terror just before. 

"So uh.." America trailed off, "How is this one gonna play out?"

"We will probably run out of oxygen or something," Russia shrugged, with an enormous smile spreading across his face, "But, but, but but! There is something I think you would like!"

America tilted his head as he watched Russia pull up a blind thing. A window cover, maybe? It was large, and by the looks of it, hard to open. Once Russia had successfully opened it, he invited America to look through the window.

"Do not look too far to the left," Russia advised, moving aside, "Unless you want to go blind, that is."

What America saw was breathtaking.

There was planet earth, spinning slowly, half of the world covered in shadow while he saw the other half show itself. Stars surrounded the planet and clouds covered patched of the sky, the moon there too. 

"This is incredible," America muttered with awe, "If only I had my phone on me.."

"Do not worry," Russia chuckled, "You will remember it very vividly. As I did."

America rested, allowing himself to fall back onto Russia. Russia caught him as America still stared out the window, hypnotised, his arms loosely around America's waist. Russia didn't mind - it didn't affect either of them hugely anyway. Unaware of what he was doing, Russia placed his head atop of America's. They both relaxed.

Their moment didn't last long, though. Sirens began going off, as they were both snapped back into 'reality'. Russia let go of America, and hurriedly checked the computers. He huffed.

"I was right," Russia shrugged, "We run out of oxygen."

America stared at Russia. Russia blinked, he didn't know why America was just staring.

"What?" Russia broke the silence, America shook his head and looked down.

"Nothing," He hastily replied. Russia hummed, as the atmosphere became thinner.

And thinner...

And thinner.

And then, a completely different place.