CHAPTER 4: After The Rescue

Deku's POV:

The first night that Kacchan was back. He called me outside to the city training grounds. Once there he picked a fight with me and won. After the fight. I began to understand Kacchan and how he feels. All Might took us to Mr Aizawa where we were chewed out for being reckless with our quirks. That night when I got to my dorm. Todoroki was standing at the door.

"Todoroki do you need something?"

Without saying a word. He grabbed my wrist and pinned me up against the door. Before I knew it. Todoroki kissed me passionately. My body felt like I was melting into him. So I dropped the key to my room and embraced him. Kissing back with everything I had. Soon after that. We were in my room and Todoroki was on top of me as I laid in bed.

"Todoroki what are you--"

He put a finger to my lips and said.

"Shhh! Just relax and I'll help you recover from your injuries."

Todoroki's hand goes up my shirt. Which caused me to shiver with pleasure. I felt my cheeks start to burn as his kisses when from my lips and down my neck. My shirt was rolled up exposing my chest. As he was kissing down my chest. He starts taking off my belt and unzipping my pants. By the time Todoroki is at my crotch. My pants are down and so are my boxers. He then licks from the shaft up to the head. His tungue circles the tip and I let out a little moan.

"Nnnah!"

Todoroki chuckles and wraps his lips around my dick. His tungue stroking up and down as he sucks and moves his head up and down to simulate thrusting. After awhile I'm a moaning mess. That is until his mouth starts to get cold. The sensation of pleasure starts to intensify dramatically. So I covered my mouth to quiet myself, but I felt like I was losing control of my body. All I could feel was the sexual pleasure echoing throughout my body. Then it happened.

"GHAAH!"

Todoroki didn't stop. Instead of stopping. He took me to the back of his throat and swallowed. It happened again but this time it hurt in a good way.

"OOHGHAAD!"

when Todoroki stopped. I started to faint. Before I fell asleep. I heard him say.

"Now you're all mine Midoriya."