CHAPTER 6: Fear Sets In

Deku's POV:

I wake up to the sound of my front door shutting. So when I opened my eyes. I saw that the blindfold was laying next to me on the bed, and I'm still chained up. Todoroki left a note by the nightstand that reads.

< Dear Midoriya
I'll be back after class to untie you. Hopefully by then you would've learned your lesson. So just stay quiet until then. If you try to get free before I come back. I'll have to tie you down tighter so you can't get away.
love shoto Todoroki>

I tried using full cowling but when I did. My phone got a text from Todoroki and it showed on my lockscreen.

<Don't try it again. I know you just tried to get free. This is your one and only warning Midoriya. So take this time to remember who's in charge.>

I started to get scared. As I closed my eyes and started to cry. There was a knock on the door.

"Hey nerd get up! We got one more day of suspension left!"

I heard as Kacchan's footsteps started to get quiet. So I yelled out for help.

"MMMHNNH HNNNF MH!" *KACCHAN HELP ME!*

I heard him start to walk back ,but then he walked away. So I laid there crying until Todoroki came in.

"Hey Midoriya I'm back."

I looked up at him so pitifully as he started to unchain me.

"It's okay so long as you've learned your lesson about disobeying me. Oh by the way the vibrator is still inside of you. It also notified me that you were using your quirk. If you disobey me again. Then the vibrator will shock you unconscious, and I'll have no other choice then to hurt you. The same goes for if you try to pull it out. So don't tell anyone about this and stay away from Bakugo. You got that Midoriya!?"

I nodded my head yes frantically and he took off the ball gag. I was so terrified that I couldn't move. My body was trembling. Todoroki kissed my cheek and started to walk out of my room.

"Midoriya!"

I flinched and looked up at him.

"Y...yes t..Todoroki?"

"I'll be checking in on you from time to time. Now that I have a copy of your room key."

"Uh okay I understand "

He walks out and that night I couldn't sleep.