CHAPTER 10: Breaking Point

Shoto's POV:

I kept an eye on Bakugo and my love in order to see if Bakugo would try to make a move on Midoriya. For three weeks there was no sign of them being romantic together. Well that is until Bakugo held Midoriya's hand while they were studying together on the roof during lunch. So I text Bakugo to come down to the city training grounds where him and Midoriya fought at. So that night he showed up with Midoriya.

"Let's settle this with a fight Bakugo. If I win then Midoriya is mine, but if you win. I'll transfer out of UA and you'll never hear from me again. "

"Heh! Sounds like a good deal. I can't wait to kick your ass."

"Kacchan don't do this. He's just baiting you. I'm sure Todoroki has a trick up his sleeve."

Bakugo starts to stretch and power up his quirk. While Midoriya hides inside one of the buildings.

" I hope your ready to die Icyhot!!"

I didn't say anything back which pissed Bakugo off. So he made the first move. He charges at me by using his explosions to propel himself threw the air. I form an ice wall between us and he destroys it. Bakugo then punches me so hard. That I go flying thirty feet back and into a building. Before the dust can settle. I shot out a huge flame at him. It just barely grazed his right arm. Bakugo backs away and uses an AP shot on me. It hits my left leg as I was running to avoid it. I used my ice to cover my finger tips. Then I fired off the ice like bullets towards Bakugo. Before the final one was going to hit Bakugo between his eyes. Midoriya stepped infrunt of it and deflected it away with his kick.

"THAT'S ENOUGH YOU GUYS! MR. Aizawa is on his way over. So let's call it quits. Todoroki I'm sorry but to be honest with you. Kacchan was and always has been my first crush. I know now that he feels the same way that I do."

"That's right half n half! You loose because Deku chose me over your pathetic ass."

Bakugo leans Midoriya back and kisses him. Midoriya is at first in shock, but then he kisses back. After seeing them kiss. I ran away crying quietly. On my way back to the dorms. I was wrapped up in Mr. Aizawa's scarf and dragged to his office. Surprisingly Bakugo and Midoriya didn't tell him about what I did to Midoriya a few weeks ago. However they did blame me for starting the fight at the training grounds. After I was chewed out. I walked passed Bakugo and said.

"One day he won't be there to save you and that'll be the end of your life."

Bakugo rolls his eyes as he walks away from me.