CHAPTER 15: Black Whip

Kirishima's POV:

Everytime I try to advance past this woman. She pushes me further away from my friends. After about ten minutes or so. We hear Midoriya scream out. I get distracted and Toga pins me against the wall.

"Looks like it's too late. Your little friend is dead."

"WHAT!?"

"Yeah it looks like Dabi's brother came through after all. It's funny how you're going to loose three friends in one day."

"Just shut up!"

"Don't worry I'll make sure you follow Bakugo to the grave."

Before her knife was about to move towards me. We felt a heavy presence in the air. Then Toga was taken away by the smoke villain named Kirogiri. After they left. I ran as fast as I could to the roof.

Shoto's POV:

After Bakugo collapsed. I walked over to my love who was crying and trying to get away. So I told Dabi to let go of Midoriya. When he did. I grabbed him before he could get to Bakugo.

"He's gone Midoriya. Now I'm the only one who can love you."

Midoriya screams out for Bakugo which pisses me off. So I chopped the back of his neck and Midoriya goes limp in my arms. I run my fingers threw his hair and wrap my other arm around Midoriya. I didn't notice at the time, but the quirk cancel dart had come out of Midoriya's shoulder when I hugged him.

"Shh it's okay I got you. Now Bakugo can't hurt you anymore."

All of a sudden Dabi pushes me away from Midoriya.

"SHOTO GET BACK!"

When I looked at Midoriya. His arms had this black lightning coming out. It almost looked like whips. Dabi shields me from the whips and he gets impaled.

"Why did you protect me?"

"It's b..because that's what big brothers do. Now go to safety. "

When he pushed me back again. I saw who was behind all of the scars. Before the portal closed with me inside. I tried to reach out to Touya. All he did was smile as another wave of attacks came towards him.