CHAPTER 13: The League Attacks

Deku's POV:

As September was coming to an end. Me and Kacchan start thinking of costume ideas for Halloween. When it's only a week away. We noticed that Todoroki was absent from class. Mr. Aizawa tells us that he's sick with the flu.

"HEH! Maybe he'll drop out and leave UA forever!"

I couldn't respond to what Kacchan said because Kirishima interrupted me.

"Hey man that's not funny. One of our friends is sick right now."

Kacchan glares at me like he's trying to say. Can I tell him or not? I shook my head no and looked down.

"Tch whatever. I'm going out for some air."

Kacchan storms out and slams the door shut. A few minutes pass before a loud boom stops our class. We all look out the windows to see a ploom of smoke coming from the other side of our school. Then prencible Nezu comes over the intercalm.

"Attention students and faculty. Villains are attacking the school. Please remain calm and follow your teachers orders. I know many of you want to join in the fight, but now isn't your hour to shine."

Mr. Aizawa tells us to stay put as he goes looking for Kacchan. When he left. I jumped out of my seat and went to the roof. Kirishima was trying to follow me ,but a girl with needles and a huge knife got in his way. It looks like the same girl from the summer camp. I stopped and was going to turn around to back him up, but he yells out.

"Don't worry about me! Just make sure Bakugo is alright! After all what kind of man can't handle one villain? Am I right!?"

Kirishima smiles so I nod yes and keep going. When I got to the roof. I saw Kacchan fighting with Tomura Shigaraki.