CHAPTER 17: Healed

Kirishima's POV:

When I arrived at Bakugo's room. Midoriya wasn't there. All Might had tried to convince him to go home ,and get some rest. However Midoriya didn't listen and got some coffee in order to stay awake. After a minute or so. A nurse walks in and turns off the IV with the sleeping medication. So I run out of the room to tell Midoriya that he's about to wake up. As I was about to reach the lobby where Midoriya was. The temperature in the air had to be twenty degrees cooler. As I turned towards the coffee machines. Ice was everywhere. That's when I saw Todoroki freezing part of Midoriya's head in order to knock him out.

"Hey man what are you doing!?"

"You wouldn't understand."

"So the teachers were right. You did hire the League to help you kill Bakugo and kidnap Midoriya."

Todoroki stomps his foot and a wall of ice separates us. By the time I got to them. The smoke portal closed, and they were gone.

"DAMNIT! I couldn't save another friend when he needed me most. What kind of man am I if I can't even do that much?"

When I got back to the room. Bakugo was awake. I didn't want him to worry. So infrunt of him I put on an act. Like everything was okay, but in actuality. I texted all Might what had happened. How was I supposed to know that all Might didn't have a poker face? It wasn't long until Bakugo was trying to sneak out of the hospital and search for Midoriya. Luckily we all took turns keeping an eye on him. After Bakugo was discharged from the hospital. Two weeks after Midoriya went missing. Me and Bakugo secretly started looking for him every day after class.