CHAPTER 23: Cold Coffin

Bakugo's POV:

As Icyhot reached Deku. He straddles him and says something to him. As Icyhot goes to kiss Deku. I remembered what our plan was.

Deku's POV:

It's been so long since I've seen anything. I feel as if I'm already dead. The only thing that reminds me I'm alive is the pain of him raping me. With every thrust I whimper in pain. To him it probably sounds like a moan of pleasure. After about the eighth time. I felt something rip. Then my legs started to feel warm again. I heard Todoroki saying something about the security camera's. After that he left me alone. During this whole time I was stitched up. I only got an IV for nutreance. My throat was so dry that I barely breathed. It hurt to much to breathe normal. My body was so weak that I couldn't make a sound anymore. I knew that soon my prayer of death will come true. I laid there listening and waiting for death.

<creacking of the door opening. Multiple sets of footsteps coming closer.>

"You're not taking him away from me Katsuki Bakugo."

*What Kacchan is here!?*

I turn towards where I heard Todoroki speaking.

"YOU BASTARD I'LL KILL YOU!!! GRRR!"

After a few explosions. I hear Kirishima reassure me as the cold creeps up from my legs.

*Kacchan I'm sorry. I wish you didn't have to see me like this. Especially since my times almost up.*

As I completely give up. I feel the stitches on my lips melt away. A gentle kiss brings moisture back into my mouth. The ice stops creeping up as another explosion happens. Then the stitches over my eyes melts. When I opened my eyes. Kacchan had just punched Todoroki off of me. Kacchan was punching him repeatedly on his face. Before Todoroki went limp. He laughe and says.

"See you on the other side my love!"

He lifts his right hand ,and the ice on me rushes up my body. When Todoroki is out cold. Kacchan looks back at me with horror.

"DEKU!"

He rushes over to me and holds me close to his body. After Kirishima breaks the chains that held me on the bed.

"Please don't leave me. I can't become a hero without you because I I love you Midoriya!"

That was the first time I've ever heard Kacchan call me by my name, and it warmed my heart to hear it. In a breathless whisper I said.

"I love you too Bakugo."

After that everything was cold and dark.