CHAPTER 16: Worries

Deku's POV:

Everything starts to feel like it's closing in on me. Then my mind seems to slip into a pool of black water. I can barely hear anything, and my sight is hazy. I see that Todoroki is about to get away. All my hatred bursts out towards him. All I was thinking was that Kacchan shouldn't be laying there dead , but Todoroki should take his place. I don't know if I hit him or not because I blacked out. When I came to again. The black stuff coming out of my arms was wrapped around Kacchan and stopped the bleeding. When All Might and recovery girl got to us. I felt relieved and collapsed beside Kacchan. When I came to. All Might told me what the black whips coming out of me was. He also told me that it saved Kacchan from dieing. However do to Kacchan's nature of getting mad very easily. He was put in a medicly induesed coma till his injuries were healed. I didn't leave Kacchan's bedside much, and sleep was rare for me. After the fifth day of no sleep or food to eat. All Might told me to rest while he kept watch over Kacchan. So I curled up in the chair and fell asleep. It didn't seem like I was asleep for long, but it was fifteen hours later. The only reason I woke up when I did. Was because of a nightmare about Todoroki killing Kacchan when we become pro heroes. In the dream. I couldn't help him. Todoroki set up a trap and we fell for it. After a week went by. All Might tried to convince me to get some rest again, but this time. I didn't listen to him and got some coffee. In order to stay awake. When I was walking back to Kacchan's room. I had passed out from exostion, or so I thought.