CHAPTER 14: Villains For Hire?

Deku's POV:

As I took a step out of the Cora door to help Kacchan. A deep voice comes from behind me.

"There you are."

Before I could react. One of my arms was pinned behind my back, and the villain grabbed my chin. He makes me look over towards Kacchan as Todoroki walks up to him. Shoto was right behind Kacchan and smirking like a villain would.

"KACCHAN BEHIND Y--!"

The hand that was on my chin covers my mouth.

"Shh! That's enough of that. After all our contract states that we capture you without hurting you. In exchange we can kill everyone here. However Katsuki Bakugo is his to kill."

I go to power up my quirk but it doesn't work. Then something caught my eye. It was a quirk cancel dart reflecting in the sunlight. It was in my shoulder and I didn't feel when it went in. I tried to bite the villain's hand, but when I did. He laughed and that's when I saw his arm was covered in burns. Which means he can't feel anything. All I could do was sit there and watch.

"Is that all you got handyman!?"

"No because I'm his back up"

Kacchan's expression on his face is of shock when Todoroki spoke. He quickly turns around but at that moment. Todoroki ran Kacchan through with his arm covered in ice. Todoroki hit the center of Kacchan's chest. Blood starts pouring from Kacchan's mouth. He doesn't cough and looks down at the arm in his chest. Teardrops roll down his cheeks as Todoroki says.

"Looks like he's mine now. Farewell Katsuki Bakugo."

Todoroki pulls his arm out and Kacchan's knees start to buckle. When his knees hit the ground. Kacchan falls straight down like a board. Kacchan is facing me and I start to cry. I struggle to break free from the villain. That is until Kacchan mouths off.

*I.....love...you...I-zu-ku.*

Then Kacchan slowly closes his eyes with a smile on his face.