Chapter 2

-Marco’s Way-

“Young master!”

Ugh… make him stop…

“Young master! You are going to be late for school!”

Five more minutes, Stephen…

“MARCO!”

I bolted up in surprise only to see the twins laughing at me.

“Your face is epic!”

“I should have taken a picture!”

“Martin, Samantha, I’ll give you five seconds to run away before I’ll kill the two of you.”

“No way!”

They ran away and after five seconds, I rushed after them. Their little feet couldn’t match my long stride, and soon I tackled the two and tickled them to no end.

“Kyah! Stop!”

“We give up!”

I stood up and they decided to cling to each of my legs. And so my walk back to my room became a struggle. Well, they are a pair of four year olds. This is obviously fun for them.

“Hurry up, brother! We don’t want to be late for school!”

“It’s the first day!”

“Okay… okay. Let me go now and I’ll join you guys in a little while for breakfast.”

Both of them released their hold on me at the same time. “Okay.”

They ran off towards the direction of the dining hall. After doing all the necessities, I joined my fraternal twin siblings at the table. The car ride to the school was noisy as usual. The two of them just don’t know how to keep quiet.

“Let’s sit beside Caroline, Martin!”

“But I wanna sit with Dustin and the rest.”

I just watched as the two of them locked their gazes. They’re doing their telepathy again. I think it’s a twin thing, having conversations with each other just by staring at each other’s eyes. I think it’s creepy and cool at the same time. Then the two of them looked away with their arms crossed.

“Fine!”

I shook my head and patted their heads. “Telepathic conversation is over? Sometimes you two just creeps me out.”

“Shut up, brother!”

We finally reached the kindergarten building of Creston Academy. My siblings kissed my cheeks simultaneously and said, “Bye bye!”