Chapter 14

-Marco’s Way-

I received the different list of officers for the different clubs through my email intended for student council use. As I scanned the names, I nodded in silent agreement of their choices. The people elected were good, and I think this would be a great school year for everyone.

But what caught my attention the most is the email from Sakura containing the list of officers from the Painter’s Society.

From: Sakura Yamamoto

To: Marco Ertairo

Subject: Painter’s Society List of Officers

Painter’s Society List of Officers

-          President: Tatianna Louisse Caltor (SH 3-A) :D

-          Vice President: Stuart Michael Naymore (SH 3-B)

-          Secretary: Sakura Yamamoto (SH 3-A)

I didn’t pay attention to the rest of the members. My eyes were glued to that single line.

-          President: Tatianna Louisse Caltor (SH 3-A)

I rubbed my eyes and then looked again, thinking that the stress is making me see things.

-          President: Tatianna Louisse Caltor (SH 3-A)

I looked away from the screen for a while. Then my eyes landed on the screen once more.

-          President: Tatianna Louisse Caltor (SH 3-A)

President…

A smile made its way to my face. I grabbed my phone, planning to call her. But then I realized that I don’t have her number yet. Using my power of accessing the school’s data, I searched for her contact number, but all I saw is the telephone number of her house.

I dialled the number, and after the third ring, someone picked up.

“Caltor residence.”

I was shocked. “You’re the one answering the calls of your house?”