Chapter 27

-Tatianna’s Way-

I froze.  I’m used to awkward situations, but nothing prepared me for this moment. Another batch of fireworks lit up the sky the moment his lips found mine. After recovering from our initial shock, we both pulled back.

Ours eyes went wide.

My first kiss…

My initial reflex was to slap him, and so I did.

“What was that?!” I exclaimed.

“What was that what?!” he answered.

“Stop acting stupid, Marco. Why did you do that?!”

“It’s not my fault! The cabin moved!”

Ugh, I know it was an accident. It’s just that, I didn’t imagine my first kiss to go that way. I want to kiss somebody because I want to, not just because of some stupid unfortunate event. But I couldn’t deny the full army of swarming butterflies that seemed to spread from my stomach to my whole body, giving me a tingling sensation when we… ugh I can’t even say that word! I know my face is as red as Snow White’s apple already. I couldn’t even look at him, but I could feel his gaze on me.

Both of us didn’t talk after that. We stayed at the top for another five minutes since the Ferris wheel stopped. And frankly, it was the longest five minutes of my life. I couldn’t even focus on the pretty fireworks that lit up the night sky. Then the ride started moving just before the pyrotechnics ended their show.

Marco and I quietly left the Ferris wheel. Then he grabbed my hand and led me towards a more secluded area, away from prying eyes.

“Tatianna…”

I held up my hand to silence him. “Don’t. Let’s not talk about it, okay? Let’s pretend it never happened, then we will be okay.”

A small frown adorned his face. “Forget the kiss?”

Darn it, the blush on my face is back. “Don’t say that word!”

That moron smirked. “What? Kiss?”