Epilogue

-Tatianna's Way-

"Umm... good evening, everyone."

Just like that, all eyes were on me. Over the years, my confidence grew – thanks to the people close to my heart. Apparently, the way to do it is just to be myself. I learned to speak a little louder for my voice to be heard and not stay as a silent observer forever. But this doesn't mean that I don't get episodes of shyness where I just want to go back to my shell and hide.

Tonight is one of those episodes.

I'm about to sing in front of a large crowd for Marco's birthday and for our 7th month as a couple.

I'm Tatianna Louisse Rawley - Caltor, twenty one years old and a business major studying at Creston University. To most people, I'm the heiress of the Caltor Group. To the social circle, I was once the wallflower who decided to bloom. They also never seem to forget that Marco's my boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

I still need to pinch myself to realize I'm not just dreaming.

After the kidnapping incident, Marco vowed that he'll make up for everything. And boy, he really did. Though I told him there's no need, he started from the bottom – courting me from level 1 until seven months ago, he asked the question.

Of course, he asked it with his trademark style of surprises that could be considered as a Disney or Hollywood romcom movie scene.

I said yes, of course.

The happiness I have now still overwhelms me and I'm just so grateful to experience it. Occasional rain would come but the sunshine in me and around me continues to light up – becoming even brighter than before.

And I owe one of the sunshine in my life to Marco. A huge part of it.

Which explains why I'm standing on this stage, about to sing my heart out to the love of my life for everyone to see, with Marco's friends making up the band supporting me.

Love really makes you do things you never thought you could do, huh?

I love the look of confusion and surprise on Marco's face as he looked at me and his friends. I gave him a small smile and that made his lips curl up.

"What would you give to someone who has it all? Truthfully, I don't know what to give to Marco for his birthday. Will you spare me this embarrassment and just accept this greeting, love?"

The birthday boy just grinned at me. Great. I saw Sakura holding her phone up, probably taking a video of this. Seriously, I think my best friend's greatest purpose for recording this is to blackmail me or something.