Chapter 15

-Tatianna’s Way-

Weeks passed and we’re nearing the first periodical examinations here at Creston. How’s life as the Painter’s Society president? Well, it’s still the same. Nothing much changed. We’re planning to have one great exhibit after the exams. We received the go signal from the school, and I’ve been busy planning for that event recently.

Thank goodness it’s already Friday afternoon. I am already looking forward to the lazy weekend at the library at home. Sakura and I hang out on Saturdays but she’s supposed to go to Japan tomorrow for family stuff.

As soon as the bell rang, we heard one of the best lines that may come from a teacher.

“Class dismissed.”

All of us felt like freed animals. Everyone chattered excitedly, planning out the weekend. Sakura and I were about to go out from the classroom when we heard some girls swoon.

“Is Tatianna here?”

I was shocked to hear my name. When we turned to the direction of the door, Stuart’s smiling face greeted us.

“Tatianna! Sakura!”

He waved at us to come to him, and so we did. I could feel the daggers that the girls were giving the two of us, but I just tried my best to ignore them. Stuart and I became a bit close after getting to know each other at the first club meeting. I discovered that we have only been classmates once, and it was back in fourth grade. Ever since, we’ve never had the chance to be in the same classroom. He’s a great guy, and because of his gentleman attitude, girls flock to him naturally – though with not the same intensity as with Prince Marco. His family owns the renowned Naymore Pharmaceuticals and Hospitals. He didn’t feel pressured with inheriting the companies since he admitted that it is what he wanted. Her older sister is in medical school, training to be a neurosurgeon.

“What brings you here, Stuart?”

“I wanted to talk to you about the exhibit. Do you have to go somewhere?”

Sakura and I looked at each other and shrugged. “Nope. Just about to head home,” I answered.

“So… it’s okay if we talk now?”

I smiled. “Sure! Where to?”

“I know a small café near here. How about there? I am a bit hungry after all the lessons for this day.”

I nodded in agreement. “Tell me about it. So let’s go?”

We went to our own cars and convoyed with Stuart’s car leading the way. Soon after, we stopped at a quaint coffee shop.

“Kawaii! (Cute!)” Sakura exclaimed as we entered the place.

“My older sister owns the place. But she’s not here at this time since she’s off to somewhere.” Stuart explained.