Season 2 - Episode 7 - Zimzala

...

...If this were really a series...

The episode would take on a lighthearted feeling.  The opening scene and the music playing in the background would be lively and fun.  The viewers at home would get a sense that all was well in Max and Tul's small corner of the world.

The camera would be directly above the table set for four.  The people at home would see arms reaching for the various foods on offer.  Tul's arms were pouring tea,  and Max was serving the porridge into bowls.  

We can see the tops of their heads as they look at each other.  This advantageous viewpoint gives the audience a peek.  Ohm and Toey are holding hands.

The camera angle changes.  The audience sees them all from the inside of the house.  Through the opening we see Max and Tul,  Toey and Ohm,  sitting outside on the patio. They're all in their underwear.

The people on their sofa's at home see Tul teasing Toey.  Ohm mysteriously has acquired a pair of panda boxers and the boys are matching.  

There is a lively conversation happening with lots of giggles and smiles.  The four of them look comfortable with each other,  like family.

... 

Tul couldn't finish his cereal and offered it to Toey.  He took the bowl happily and ate it from his uncle's spoon.  

Max didn't want the fried sweet pastries that were fairly his.  He held up the plate in front of Ohm.  "You can have mine,  Nong.  I can't eat them.  I won't be able to swim."

Max wiped his mouth with a napkin and poured down the rest of his tea.  He pushed his chair back and stood.  Max bent and kissed Tul goodbye.  

When Max started to remove his bowl and spoon,  Tul tapped his hand gently.  "I'll take care of that.  You go."

Tul poured more tea for the boys.  Max called out from the kitchen where he was getting Handsome.  "Nong,  bring your board by the shop today.  It needs waxing.  I'm gonna polish mine today too."

"Sure thing P'."

...