Season 3 - Episode 7 - Eatin' It

...

I put the following photo here to pander to your BL loving heart.
Stare at it as long as you like, and forgive me for my late publishing of this episode.

...

The camera shakes and spins briefly about a room the audience has seen before.   
It stops and focuses on Tul.   He's there and looking so young with his schoolboy haircut and freshly tucked white shirt. 
He's scrambling to find his books.  

The people at home don't see the Tul they recognize at all. 
This one isn't smooth and calm,  but ruffled. 
His hair isn't perfect. 
This Tul looks panicked.  

We see his roommates bent spine as he reads his computer screen and we hear their short conversation.

"You need to hurry.  He could be here any second.  You have thirty minutes before your class starts.  It's on the far side of the campus."

Tul is panting as he speaks.  He finds himself talking to the back of his roommate's head.
 "You know my schedule as well as I do;  thank god you know his too. 
What would I do without you?"

The lens shows the long hallway of the old building.  It moves and is just outside Tul's dorm.  The series watchers see Tul dash away from the antique elevator that is on the move upwards.  It's the caged kind and was installed a hundred years after the building was built.  Young Handsome bolts in the direction of the stairs.

Slowly,  the frame backs down the hall.  The bell sounds and we view Ten stepping from the lift. 

He looks both ways,  shoves Tul's dorm door open and scopes the space. 
 "Where is he?"  I told you to stall him."

"I tried P'.  I did everything I could to keep him here."

The watchers at home see Bip hold up a stack of textbooks.
"I even hid these from him."

The director shows us a beauty shot of Tenten.  It's up close and zoom's in on what admittedly,  is a charming smile.
"Come here."

The books fall to the floor and Bip swings both arms around Ten's neck.  

He moves his face close.

...