chapter 2 (all is well)

Just smile when you feel down.
Just smile when you feel up.

--------------------------------------------------------

Kai pov

After I've done with all the paper work i was lead to another room on my right with mr Alex. He said someone was urgently need to talk to me.

In that room i meet a middle age women look like she is 40 or something wear blue dress shirt and slik long blue pant.

"hello young sir my name is Allison im Titan associations chairwoman nice to meet the youngest S rank in US." she said to me

"y.....yooongest?" man i fell blue in my stomach my nerves getting into my head! 'younges huh? '

"as you know Titan talent brach divided into six categories wich is Marksman who can turn mana into energy and have high dexterity. Tanker who can change mana into protection point or life point.
Magician who can turn mana into element magic this branch of hunter is the biggest branch in the world.
Thief who have excellent agility and faster movement,.
Knight who have excellent hand to hand combat ability and have the strongest attack power,
Last but not least the supporter or healer,who can change mana into wonder and most of people see healer as unless talent but i can sure you no healer is useless in combat."

I dont know what to say all my words stuck in my brain. Overwhelming feeling and blood rush to my head.

"we would like to offer you to be one of City Titan Guardians, you will have all associations personal in your dispose, we just need to help us when things get ugly, other then that you're free to do what you want. But believe me when public got to know you as S rank Titan alot of guild will be dying to fight for you. or you can choose to work at here in the associations. We will be gladly to have you on board. " she said with smile on her face.

I dont know what to say or feel at the moment its all to fast and to soon my brains full with idea and i dont know what to do or choose.

"i think i'll take time and consider all choice i have and im sorry if i dont choose to work with you madam" i said

"no worries as long you in the city guardian team ill be happy with what ever your decision young sir"

After hour later we finish our conversation and now i feel more relax and fathom everything happen. And yes i agreed to be City guardian, she said i just need to help when situation become dire and they will call me if they need my help. So from now i just need to cope to my new life hoping it wont break me down.

--------------------------------------------------------

Its been three day since i got my titan lisen and my voice mail full with called from alot type of guild. Well since Associations reveal my info to the public, my family life change alot my mom doesn't need to pay for her meds and my sister got alot attention from various college and me myself, well i lie if i said i dont like all the attention.

Beebbbb
"this is Del'a Saint you know what you have to do after the beep right"
My landline phone ringing and straight into my voicemail
"ah well hello young sir i'm mr Gello from T.O.P guild." 'what TOP guild what the hell!!' T.O.P guild if short for The Owesome People guild is on top 3 guild in the US they have 2 S rank Titan where one of them is Titan Milo wich is number five tanker titan in the world! What the hell they want from me?
"we would like to make appointment with you if you just come to our guild building we would like to to meet you soon"
Beeb.......

'TOP guild huh' well what doesn't kill you make you stronger aint it?

My stomach grumble as i remember i haven't eat anything alse since last night and it thirty over ten am now so i went to the fridge looking for something to eat and saw frozen pizza i took it and place it into microwave for seven minutes and bring out some orange juice poor it into some tallball while waiting to my pizza i wonder where and what should i do next why dont i just go to the TOP and listen what they got to offer. It wont do harm right? Well buckoff i guess TOP it is. I'll just go there tomorrow then because today i just wanna sleep and take my time. Its been long time since i have me time,so today is the day.

After my pizza done i took it to the living room and reach the remote and switch on tv looking for some movie or anything to watch. But hell my face is all over the media right now! All is crazy about me! What the hell get a life people.
All about my past is being digging out i feel horrible and i put out the tv switched it off and just bite into my pizza.

---------------------------------------------------------

I take a nap after pizza and float into dreamland

"baby wake up dinner is ready" ahhh mom voice i love the sound of it.
"yes mom im coming" i wake up and heading to table "what's for dinner mom?" i took a sit front of her "where's Sarah? " i look around looking for my sister.
"she spending night with her best friend" my mom handing me a plate of pasta my favorite.

"mom im going to few guild tomorrow im looking for the best job i can get so we can move to a better place soon as possible." im telling mom my plan tomorrow.
"do as you see fit baby im okay with anything."
"thanks mom" i continue to devour my dinner

After dinner i went back to my room. Take cool shower and pajama right after landing to my bed as i call my sanctuary. I better conserv energy for tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------
This story will be long ride to me i have this idea and i would like to share but hey happy reading
(+_+)