chapter 8 something inside it

Name- Kai del'a Saint
Age-17
Race-human
Talent-Healing (max)

Actif Skill

- Basic healing
(use 5% of user mana turn it. into healing magic. Limit to user)

-Alfredo
(use 15% of user mana change to healing user party member)

-Song of blood
(use 99% of user mana and health point and revive party member as long party member still have pulse. User will be in venerable state for 5 hours after use this skill)
-Lucaris
(use 2% of user mana per minute to enchance buff all attribute and talent of user and user party if user in party for 30 minutes)

- Imdiego
(This skill can only be used by A rank hunter and above, can be used by supporter type of Titan only)

this skill can be used to bind any types of monster to the user.  And user can summon the monster as summoned guardian. Limit to three guardian and use 2% of user mana perminute when guardian was summoned.

-Shift fall
(take 70% less pain when attacked and 70% more damage when attack anemy )

-meteoride
-Atack skill-
(Call upon a meteor to crush user enemy cost 2% of user mana)

Pasif skill
- mana Regen
( 10%mana refill every 10 second)

---------------------------------------------------------

Third person POV

somewhere in the city

Eathan asked, his eyes still looking over the horizon

“Did you sense that?”

Charlie replied testily.

“I may be old and retired now, but my rank hasn’t change, you know.”

These two men had been sharing a pot of tea for the first time in a long while inside a certain ‘high end restoran’ , but now, only the heavy silence flowed between them. Both of them looking into the same spot.

Eathan eventually shifted his gaze back to his front.

“What was that just now?”

“Maybe some stupid Titan started fighting over some Gate . Who knows.”

Charlie had been stiff on the spot with a tea pot in his hand, but suddenly broke out in a fit of giggles before pour it to Eathen tea cup..Eathan formed a dumbfounded expression.

“are you were trying to make me laugh with that?.”

“But, wasn’t it funny, bro?”

“…ahhhhhhh.Never mind then. Forget it.”

But, then again – including his sense of humour, Charlie could be considered a bit strange in the head. No question about that.

‘I mean, he’s supposed to be the first rank S Titan in the US to retire when he’s still all healthy and the like, isn’t he?’..

Just how many Titan out there would willingly give up on the ridiculous amount of money and fame a rank S Titan could earn, simply because he wasn’t interested anymore?

charlie wasn’t even from a wealthy family, to begin with.

Seing Eathan questioning gaze, charlie retort back.

“Charlie brother are you really going to participate?” Eathan

“indeed….i am yeah.”

“But, you saw how Tina died.”

“That’s the precisely the reason why i must go back.”

Charlie looked at Eathan with a bit of confusion on his face. Eathan emptied his cup and Charlie continued on.

“If we leave the mutated alone, the entirety of USA would end up like that place.”

“Since when did you care ….?”

“Well, we’re supposed to do it sooner rather than later, so might as well come up with a nice-sounding excuse while I’m at it. Don’t you agree?”

All the City Guardian could not decline the Association’s summons. The Association would accommodate the needs of the City Guardian and the Guardian themselves simply had to answer the Association’s call in return.

If one didn’t want to, then there was the option of move over city or state even country but,  How unfortunate, then, that there was no sane-minded nation willing to accept a City Guardian Titan running away from a high-difficulty raid.

Even if a country or nation did accept such a person, could anyone actually be sure of that said Titan not pulling the exact same stunt again in the future?

‘I wont't run away, anyways.’

Eathen smirked to himself. Meanwhile, Charlie bluntly replied.

“I will be participating. I will never go back. If you asked to see me, hoping to change my mind, you might as well give…..”

“That’s not it.”

Eathen put the cash down for the tea and stood up. The pot was empty by then.

Eathan already knew full well the dangers of the subjugation plan, perhaps better than anyone else.

‘Even then, he’s still going…..’

Eathan expression wasn’t of someone being dragged away despite feeling deeply scared. No, rather, he carried the face of someone getting ready to step on and kill as many mutated as he could with this opportunity, instead. Indeed, he seemed to be eagerly waiting for the day of the subjugation.

Charlie could only chew on the snacks with a helpless expression on his face, only for his finger to stop moving shortly thereafter.

‘Wait a minute….. I can’t think of that many Titans who don’t like fighting against monsters, now can I?’

There were a few like that among the top Healers, but on the flip side, those folks simply loved to heal others, instead i wonder if there were a good healer to begin with .

Charlie dazedly stared at the empty tea cup , before roughly scratching the side of his head.

He stand up and exit the restoran by the time he got out there's  first snow falling.

--------------------------------------------------------
Kai pov

I reach home by ten after refreshing my self i lay on my stomach and put my laptop on bed as well i was planing on watching some movie and sleep after.

Tomorrow will a better day and next day is tuesday i wonder what will happen then.