chapter 23 ultimate spell

Hello Ladies and gentlemen its Joeysudah!!  If you doesn't realize it this is my story!  Haha anyway friendly's reminds kindly add this story to your reading list for update alarm!

So here goes nothing!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

“Excuse me? The camera?”

“Yes.”

The cameraman looked at me with a flustered expression. But, my face was solemn, deeply serious, and unmoving.

“But, why the camera, all of a sudden…?”

I remained silent at the flustered cameraman’s question.

“….”

The cameraman couldn’t come to a decision here. Titan Kai was indeed his saviour. He’d gladly heed that man’s request, especially when he was also saving the lives of others here, too.

‘However, to ask him to switch the camera off….’

It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that every new york city citizen must be watching this broadcast, right now. As a broadcaster, he found it hard to press the ‘off’ button on his camera under the current situation.

When he began hesitating like that, i chose to not waste any more time, and spoke up.

“If you don’t, I’ll just break it.”

Hearing my icy tone of voice, the cameraman flinched grandly. If i decided to break the camera, then would the combined efforts of the Titan present here even be enough to stop Luna?

The ‘why’ no longer mattered as he was left with no choice in the matter anymore.

“I-I understand. Hold on.”

The cameraman removed the head-mounted camera and switched the device off. After confirming the ‘power’ light of the camera was gone, i took Mars back from Sito.

'‘I didn’t want to scare the cameraman, but….’'

It couldn’t be helped if i wanted to save Mars.

While holding her, i quickly scanned my vicinity. I then took a couple of deep breaths and closed my eyes.

**********************************************
‘What is he trying to do now?’

The attention of the Titan were all gathered on Kai now.
**********************************************

"i'm going to use my ultimate spell but i need you guys to take cover for me for few hour ill lost 99% of my mana for this"

I swear i saw them garps and jaw fall to the ground and i close my eyes again

I bring my hand to the air and chant. "song of Blood! "
I feel my body mave this energy flow out of me and the next second i fall to my knee..  I feel very week as all my energy have been sucked out from me..  Luna cant stay by my side since my mana pool have been clear out.

My earing glow in blue colour as it pour mana to me.
'Ohh this is how it works'

As soon as the warm rays of light escaped from my hands, mars’s pale complexion began recovering gradually. This was the top level healing magic at work.

‘I knew it!!’

Charlie was properly freaking out now. He was completely sure of his guesses, now that he had seen those lights heal Mars.

By then, other Hunters were also beginning to realise what was going on here.

Charlie hadn’t been able to shut his jaw now, but now, he was able to collect himself enough to finally express his astonishment.

“kai, you… weren’t an ordinary healer, I see.”

I neither agreed or denied it.

However, just what kind of people were they, to begin with? Every single one of them was an excellent titan who each represented the largest Guilds in USA. They didn’t need to hear a confirmation to understand the gist of it.

“By any chance… Kai, you can utilise the powers of the deceased?”

Charlie asked with a nervous tension writ large on his face.

I simply shook my head, once. Now that he found myself here, there was no more reason to hide his powers, nor did he want to mask it with lies, either.
"can save anyone as long as they have pulse and it takes 99% of my mana.and i will be in venerable state for couple of hour after"

‘Well, it’s not like these folks will fall for some random lies I cook up on the spot, anyway.’

Actually, i felt as if a load was taken off my shoulders now that i had revealed his powers to someone else.

Other people might fear it, but to me , i'd feel eternally grateful towards this power for helping me get to where i was. I was proud of the power of the healer.

Seeing that confident look on my’s face, other titan began to fear the extent of my powers.

‘He can summon creatures using the powers of the deceased??’
'he can save anyone from the gate of Death?!'

‘Wouldn’t he become stronger and stronger as the battle becomes fiercer? What a scary ability this is….’

‘I don’t even know what to say anymore.’

To these Titan, having bore witness to my ability today, this revelation left different types of impressions.

***************

However, Milo was privy to one more piece of secret info that others didn’t know.

‘Not only can his own powers continue to grow stronger, but he can also even control his vanquished enemies as his own summoned creatures. Wouldn’t that mean…..’

Titan kai’s current level of power had already reached an unfathomable degree. But when Baek Yun-Ho thought about the kind of strength the youth would possess in the future, his entire body began shuddering uncontrollably.

************

Suddenly, the cameraman spoke up as if he remembered something just then.

“Ah! Then the reason why you requested the camera to be turned off was because….”

This power was capable of making the nation’s top Titan scared. Anyone could’ve easily guessed the reason why i didn’t want to reveal such a power to the rest of the country.

The treatment process must’ve been finished, because there was a hint of crimson colour gently glowing on Titan mars face.

‘Whew-woo….’

After confirming her status, i sighed out in relief. Although she was still unconscious, her breathing and her heartbeat had returned to normal. As a matter of fact, her wounds were completely healed now.

I patted Sito and Milo shoulder That was the gesture of appreciation for the job well done.

---------------To be continue--------------------