chapter 17 show time

Hi floks or who ever reading this.  Bless your family and friend

Here goes nothing!!

################################

He was originally a Tanker, so he was able to endure somehow, but this really was his limit.

Plop.

He knelt down on the ground. Even then, his head was filled with the thoughts of his father.

‘Why did my last conversation with dad have to be me asking him if he had his breakfast?!’

If he knew this would happen, he might have talked for a lot longer.

‘On that day, when dad came for a visit to Seoul, I should’ve cleared up all of my schedule….’

However, time was a ruthless, unrelenting b*stard and regret always arrived one step too late.

The cameraman raised his head. The horrifying fangs of the monster were nearing his head.

He no longer had any magic energy left to activate the ‘Fortification’ skill, so he wouldn’t be able to defend against the monster’s attacks now.

Tears formed on the edges of his eyes.

‘Dad, I’m sorry.’

It was then.

Kwajeeck!!

Accompanying the noise of the outer shell being crushed, the bodily fluid of an ant got splashed on the cameraman’s face.

“….Huh?!”

A blade emitting a cold, silvery gleam had cleanly stabbed through the ant’s head.

The cameraman raised his head and followed the blade, only to find another ‘termite' with a long red-coloured ‘plumage’ stuck to the top of its head standing there.

‘who. Is that lady?!’

No, that thing wasn’t an termite!

The cameraman was mistaken because both were of the same black colour. What he saw was an unknown ‘soldier’ decked out in black armour from head to toe pulling her sword out from the head of the dead ant.

Plop.

The ant monster with a hole in its head powerlessly sagged to the ground.

“Just what on earth is…..?!”

When the black ‘ lady soldier’ stepped aside, a youthful man with a somewhat familiar face approached the cameraman and shouted at him.

“try to relax and breathe .”

“Pardon me?”

I didn’t even give the confused cameraman a chance to start a conversation i simply grabbed the injured man arm and start using my skil alfredo.

“Keok?! Keok!!”

The cameraman nearly coughed his lungs out, but he still managed to bear all of the pain. He covered his mouth and asked.

“Who, who the hell is that?!”

However, i didn’t even bother to respond and simply turned around to face the termites.

‘W-what the heck?!’

The cameraman was flustered greatly, but still, he stood back up.

‘….Wait a d*mn second here.’

His legs were moving again. But, was that all?

He belatedly realised it, but his arm was also fine after receive my healing .