chapter 21 Human king?

I've run some problem with chapter 16 it seem posting a lot less then my true length in that chapter. So if you guys face the same issue khindly comments on that chapter so i can help you.. Thnks folks..

HERE GOES NOTHING!!!
---------------------------------------------------------

Swish-!

I deftly tilted my head out of the way to dodge the needle, but a smile still crept up on the face of the termite king as the result of its attack became clear. The needle still managed to scratch my’s cheek and left a small wound there.

‘It’s done!’

That alone was more than enough.

Once, the termite king devoured a sea snail and somewhat coincidentally, absorbed a skill called ‘Paralysis Poison’.

One of the most fatal poisons secreted by the known lifeforms in this world had been transformed into an even more deadly substance within the king’s body after it became a concentrated mix that contained the mana energy of the host creature.

It was indeed the worst poison imaginable, evolved forcibly by the skill, ‘devour ’.

'‘You’ve really given me so much trouble, you human b*stard.’'

Even the slightest scratch would result in complete paralysis in one’s nervous system within seconds; the victims would lose all sensations in their bodies and lose control of themselves.

The only thing remaining would be to systematically destroy the resistance-less enemy.

“….?”

As if the poison was doing its thing, i formed a flustered expression.

“This is the power of the true king!”

The termite king smiled widely and  try to smacked the my face. However….

Kwahng!!

I raised his left hand and blocked it.

‘…..??’

The question of how am i was still able to move lasted only for a second.?

Ka-booooom!!

My right fist flew in from the other side and struck the termite king so hard that the monster was shoved down to the ground rather unceremoniously.

“Kahhhhhhh!!”

For the first time ever, a pained yelp shot out from the king’s mouth.

***

Tti-ring.

I confirmed as that familiar mechanical beep rang out in my head

- Luna [ master Detoxification has been completed.]

‘I was wondering why it was celebrating all alone, but huh, is this why?’

Maybe that was the case because, for some reason, he could sense that the termite king showed much more panic when i moved without a problem just now.

What a mystifying thing this was.

I wasn’t talking about the all-powerful Buff getting rid of the poison, no, but the fact that i could actually sense the insect-like monster’s emotions.

Before i had realised it, i could sense what other monsters were feeling about.

‘Wait, was it from around the time I fought those female zombie’

Back then, he thought that he was able to decipher what those creatures were feeling by looking at their facial expressions and their gestures. However, that termite monster wasn’t even what you’d classify as a humanoid creature.